GeneralAll thing's I.T. and the internet,gym, films, music, clubbing, drinking, etc..
MusicNo real preference... I go for underground trance dance, house & techno as well as cheesy pop and dance. e.g. I have scat man and think it's a tune! Enough said! I can't stand most black influenced music and so called gangster rap. please get over yourselves already!
TelevisionMostly like to watch comedy like 2 pints, vicar of dibley, have I got news for you, fawlty towers, my family, etc. Plus Sky movies when there is something on which I haven't seen (which is becoming rare) I also have time for the discovery channels... life in the ER, MythBusters (what a job!), and geeky scientific/engineering type documentaries.
BooksI havent read a book in years and don't intend to.
HeroesDon't have one.
- May 15, 2007 7:31 AM Single dll shared user controls quirk
- May 15, 2007 4:55 AM Decompiling .Net dll assemblies
- Apr 2, 2007 5:30 PM Passing parameters to dynamic user controls.
- Apr 1, 2007 4:00 PM Google announces TiSP (The Toilet Internet Service Provider)
- Mar 13, 2007 5:00 PM New affordable website launched
Well I'm an I.T. professional of many years specialing in developing affordable website design, ecommerce solutions, and software using Microsoft technologies such as VB.net, ASP.net, , Access, SQL Server and more.
I was also a Microsoft MVP for two years but due to time constaints I've not had the time to invest recently.
I'm just using myspace to tide me over until I get a blog going on my own business website but unfortunetly I hadn't realised quite how naff mySpace was.
PS if this blog seems technical or "geeky" then that is because it's not a personal heart pouring and I hope to take it more seriously at some point and turn it into something that people can use to learn from my experiences (in IT).
If I find time for a personal life then I may start a personal blog. I do have a personal site if anyone is interested in me personally get in touch ; )
Who I'd like to meet:Like minded professionals and women ; )
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
- Hometown: Bolton
- Orientation: Straight
- Body type: 5' 10" / Athletic
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Religion: Atheist
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Children: Undecided
- Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
- Education: Grad / professional school
- Occupation: I.T. Professional