GeneralCooking, Wine Tasting, Friends, Dogs, Art Museums, Shopping, Good Times, Playing Classic Rock Tunes with my friend Chelley on X Box
BooksLight hearted fluff and Cookbooks
- Feb 27, 2009 6:54 PM Grub does dinner!
- Jul 14, 2008 4:40 PM Check out RoGeR's new recordings!!
- Jan 17, 2008 8:06 AM Top Chef’s Chef Betty’s restaurant Grub has been nominated
- Dec 6, 2007 3:52 PM Top Chef Holiday Special
- Jan 4, 2007 3:19 PM The Final Course....
About me:Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by for a visit. Yes, I'm Chef Betty from Top Chef season 2 and thank you to all of you kind people who've sent over notes of support and positive words about the show. Whew! What an exciting time it was being a part of it with all those talented chefs. I love to cook and I've been fortunate to be able to make it my life...I live here in Los Angeles, Hollywood to be exact and I own an amazing restaurant named Grub with my business partner Denise. We also run a great catering company called As You Like It and we've just opened our second event location The Fountain Court, a gorgeous Georgian Style Oval Dining Room with outside courtyard perfect for elegant events with a great Hollywood history. Feel free to write and let me know about you. Be well and have a fantastic day! .. Betty
Who I'd like to meet:Harrison Ford
- Status: Single
- Hometown: San Francisco
- Orientation: Straight
- Religion: Christian - other
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Children: Love kids, but not for me
- Smoke: No
- Education: Some college
El Camino High
1977 to 1979
- South San Francisco, CA
- Graduated: 1979
- Student status: Alumni