GeneralTeaching my intense karate style, Going to the All Valley Karate tournaments, Choking my students when they don't win first, and Laughing with my friend Terry Silver
- May 7, 2005 6:59 PM New Classes
John Kreese has 4663 friends.
About me:I am a Vietnam Veteran and also won the USA Karate Champion. I own a karate dojo called the Cobra Kai. My best friend is Terry Silver. I saved his ass many times in NAM. I have been unemployed the last 9 months because that bastard Miyagi and Daniel put me out of business. Some people say that i am a mean person with no morals, but in fact i am just trying to improve my student in everyway and get them ready for the real world. I have trained many great black belts in the Reseda, CA area. A few that i have trained are Johnny Lawrence, Dutch, Tommy, Bobby, and karate's bad boy Mike Barnes. If you come to my dojo you will learn 5 things.
1) Pain does not exist in this dojo
2) Fear does not exist in this dojo
3) Defeat does not exist in this dojo
4) Strike first, strike hard, no mercy sir!
5) We do not train to be merciful here, mercy is for the weak. A man confronts you in the street he is your enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy.>
Who I'd like to meet:
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Hometown: Reseda, California
- Orientation: Straight
- Body type: 6' 0" / Average
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Children: I don't want kids
- Drink: Yes
- Income: $30,000 to $45,000