GeneralI enjoy large jungle cats. Crispy pizza. Hole in the wall bars where I don't have to dance. I lack ambition but I have plenty of dreams. I want to live in a castle and rescue the princess. I want my nose to convert all unfavorable smells into the warm scent of apple crisp. I also enjoy grilled meats and fantasy sports.
MusicKISS ARMY!!!!! And Van Morrison
TelevisionArrested Development (come back! Fox sucks), Buffy, Angel, Firefly, LOST, Seasons 4-7 of The Simpsons, Boy Meets World, Man Vs. Wild, How I Met Your Mother, Perfect Strangers, Pete and Pete, The Office, John From Cincinati, Flight of the Conchords, Sopranos. TV and I spend a lot of time together. It's a very serious relationship.
BooksI'm a comic book type of guy. Y:The Last Man, Runaways, Ultimate Avengers. Anything Alan Moore. Life of Pi kinda blew my mind. I keep a Schott's Miscellany by the toilet.
HeroesSuperman, Navin Johnson, Bear Grylls
- Sep 27, 2007 12:36 AM Gather ’round the campfire, kiddies! It’s time to write a story!
- Sep 5, 2007 6:25 PM Calling all comic book artists!
- Aug 3, 2007 6:20 PM Who’s your favorite X-Men character and why?
- Jul 18, 2007 6:29 PM Adjacent to the Naked Foyer…
- Jan 7, 2007 7:11 PM I can see my soul, and it’s black as coal
About me:Howdy. I'm Hud. People tend to forget my name even though they named a river after me. I live in Manhattan. I am often complemented on my cologne, even though I never wear any. I'm a Bills fan, so I've had a tough life.
Who I'd like to meet:Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Judy Jetson. Someone with a Wii.
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
- Hometown: Springfield
- Orientation: Straight
- Body type: 2' 6" / Body builder
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Children: Someday
- Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
- Occupation: Intern. If you want coffee, I'm your man
- Income: $250,000 and Higher