Keep up to date with all the Labor news:..
Watch Kevin Rudd's vision for Australia:
Watch Labor's IR policy: we get the balance right:
Watch Kevin Rudd: The buck will stop with me on hospitals:
Watch Rudd & Labor's positive plan for Australia:
Watch Kevin Rudd: economic conservative:
Watch Kevin Rudd and Labor's plan for Australia's future!
Your Rights at Work:
Box Hill Hawks FC:
774 ABC Melbourne:
Listen Live Radio
House of Representatives:
Watch Live Broadcasting
.. .. .. .. .. ..
Enrol To Vote
If you are not already enrolled don't miss out!
Enrol to Vote Now, Simply download the PDF form and send it off.
Click here to download an enrolment form
Fresh ideas for Australia's future.
- Jul 14, 2007 10:53 AM REPORT REVEALS YEARS OF WASTEFUL SPENDING BY HOWARD GOVERNMENT
- May 13, 2007 6:19 AM TELEMARKETING CAMPAIGN UPDATE
- May 3, 2007 6:21 AM CONSUMERS IN THE DARK ON DO NOT CALL REGISTER
- Apr 26, 2007 6:22 AM ‘NO WAY’ TO MARKET RESEARCH CALLS ON SUNDAYS
- Mar 27, 2007 12:53 PM NEW TELEMARKETING INDUSTRY STANDARD A WIN FOR CONSUMERS
About me:.. .. ....
Welcome to MySpace. I have been the Federal Member of the Australian Parliament for the seat of Chisholm since 1998.
I'm here to represent my constituents, no matter how you voted at the last election, so please don't hesitate to contact me if you need assistance or if you wish to express your views on an issue.
Maybe you need advice on a federal matter, such as Centrelink or immigration. Or maybe you need someone to organise a community event in your neighbourhood.
No matter what the problem, I'm always happy to help.
I stand for:
* A strong economy which all Australians can participate in.
* A fair industrial relations system which protects the job security of Australian workers.
* A universal public health care system which all Australians, regardless of income, can access.
* A fair go for families, including low interest rates and affordable child care.
* A cleaner and safer community.
* Increased funding for local schools and universities.
* The humane treatment of asylum seekers.
* The alleviation of world poverty and a commitment to the United Nations Millennium Development Goals.
* Environmental sustainability and the ratification of the Kyoto Protocol.
So if you need assistance with a local or federal issue I will do everything I can to help.
I look forward to hearing from you, so please either post a comment below, call my office on (03) 9898 0675 or email email@example.com
- Status: Married
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Children: Proud parent
- Occupation: Federal Member for Chisholm