ROAD RECOVERY Mission Statement:
ROAD RECOVERY is dedicated to helping young people battle addiction and other adversities by harnessing the influence of entertainment industry professionals who have confronted similar crises and now wish to share their experience and knowledge. With support from the mental health field, ROAD RECOVERY provides hands-on mentorship training, educational/performance workshops, peer-support networking, and all access to real-life opportunities by collaborating with young people to create and present live-concert events. ROAD RECOVERY empowers young people of all backgrounds to face their struggles and helps them develop comprehensive life skills, guided by professionals and supported by a community of like-minded peers. More...
You can make a difference in ROAD RECOVERY's mission!
1) Share Your Time: When in New York, we invite you to participate in Road Recovery’s "Master Class Series", providing teens and young adults access, insight and understanding of career opportunities. Music professionals — executives, managers, techies, roadies, superstars, agents – as well as authors, poets, craftsmen, sports professionals are among past participants. Come share your life experiences. See What We Do.
2) Endorse Us: Email us a letter or provide a quote, expressing your support of Road Recovery's work with youth: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll add your name to our Testimonial page and Supporter Board on our website, with your permission.
3) Speak From Your Heart: Give us your voice! Share your story of recovery with Road Recovery teens. Be a guest speaker at one of Road Recovery teen sobriety meetings. (Minimum clean time required: 1 year) email@example.com
4) Donate Stuff: Sometimes free items are enough to open the door, establish a dialogue, build a relationship with young adults. Donate: CDs, performance tickets, instruments, band swag, books, etc. See our Sponsors.
5) Donate $$$: Make a tax-deductible donation to THE ROAD RECOVERY FOUNDATION, a registered New York-based not-for-profit 501(C)3 organization. Help us continue our mission, reaching out to vulnerable kids through a variety of programs. OUR PROGRAMS
Road Recovery Foundation
P.O. Box 1680
Radio City Station
New York, NY 10101-1680
Please visit: guidestar.org for IRS Form 990 information.
Who I'd like to meet:
- Fun Palace
- Jeff Buckley
- Threshold Music Studios
- Gabrielle Price
- Peter Frampton
- Denis Leary
- A Few Uneven Rhymes: A …
- Tom Morello: The Nightw…
- Jerry Cantrell
- Perry Farrells Satellit…
- EVan SEInfeld
- Crazy James
- Jonathan Clarke
- Laurie Trombley
- Tiffanie DeBartolo
- Lisa DeBartolo
- Matt Johnson
Road Recovery’s ‘Metalheads’ UNITE with legendary James Hetfield! (center)
PHOTO CREDIT: Tracy Ketcher
- Oct 24, 2008 1:41 AM New Ways to support Road Recovery!
- Mar 7, 2008 5:40 PM Slash, Tom Morello, Jerry Cantrell, Wayne Kramer, Denis Leary, and MORE!....