Okay, I'm out. Check @FilmBuffOnLine tomorrow for a 2013 Oscars post mortem.
Affleck, you were the bomb in your Oscar acceptance speech, yo! #Oscars #FBOL
Argo wins Best Picture. Affleck and Clooney get another Oscar! Well deserved as well. #Oscars
Oh, can't wait to see what the Tea Party has to say about this tomorrow! #Oscars #FBOL
Daniel Day-Lewis makes history. His Best Actor speech will be a meticulously researched reenactment of Ernest Borgnine's speech from 1955.
Generalcomic books, writing, theatre, movies, music, history, politics, sports
BooksAnything by Neil Gaiman or Terry Pratchett, especially Good Omens, History books, non fiction.
- Michael Mergo
- Yolinda Slapdiback
- The Shinkster
- The Zookeeper
- Dan Weller
- Gee, Your Anne Smells T…
- Brad Williams
- William Moore
- Kelly Alexandra
- Heywood Jablowme
- One-Eyed Jack
- William Doviw
- Kevin Smith
- Weird Al Yankovic
- Comic Books With Keoni
- Comics On The Green
- Dave Attell
- Brian K. Vaughan
- Patty Griffin
- Rich Johnston
- Gaslight Theatre Company
- Joy Springer
- Morgan Webb
- Judd Apatow
- Tom Hanks
About me:I am a writer who lives in Mamaroneck, NY. I am a big goofy guy who likes to make people laugh and succeeds most of the time. Read my latest column at Broken Frontier! Read my latest review at PopMatters! Or visit my website.
- Ideally, Bill should be stored on his side at a temperature of 55 degrees.
- Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up Bill.
- Antarctica is the only continent without Bill.
- In Vermont, the ratio of cows to Bill is 10:1!
- Bill was named after Bill the taxi driver in Frank Capra's 'It's a Wonderful Life'!
- The Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter is made entirely of Bill.
- It's bad luck for a flag to touch Bill.
- The international dialling code for Bill is 672!
- When provoked, Bill will swivel the tip of his abdomen and shoot a jet of boiling chemicals at his attacker!
- The water in oceans is four times less salty than the water in Bill.
|Which founding member of the Justice League are you? |
You are Green Lantern. A strong sense of duty and honor accompany your desire to achieve justice.
|Click Here to Take This Quiz|
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.
You are Spider-Man
|You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
I edited my profile with Thomas Myspace Editor V3.6!
Who I'd like to meet:Anyone cool with a good sense of humor. HOWEVER!!! I do have ground rules!!!!
1)E-mail/message me first!
2)I'm happy you have a webcam, like to chat or your profile links to a porn site. I, however, am not interested in any of these things. If your message says you have any of these, you're not gettin added.
3)I'm also happy that you have found a business venture that could make you a millionaire. I'm not interested, especially if it's a pyramid scheme.
4) If your friend (or you for that matter) saw my profile and thought I was cute and or date worthy, you should have also noticed I was married. Being married cuts into my will and desire to date other women. So that is one ruse I will not fall for.And if my status changes at all from "married", I still won't fall for it
5)Any band sends a friend request with out an e-mail and they don't list more than one of the bands listed to the left or in my friend list as influences, odds are you won't be added either. Sorry.
6)What should you put in the e-mail? Why you want to be friends with me. And I mean a reason, in your own words, why you think we're compatible, friend-wise.
7) What happens if you just request me as a friend but don't e-mail me? Probably your request will be denied without me even looking at your profile. Sorry!
8)But whoever thought this was a good idea will be added, no questions asked...
|adopt your own virtual pet!|
- Status: Married
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Hometown: Pittston, PA
- Orientation: Straight
- Body type: 6' 4" / Some extra baggage
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Children: Someday
- Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
- Education: Some college
- Occupation: Aspiring writer
Pittston Area Shs
1986 to 1989
- Graduated: 1989
- Student status: Alumni