Being Fat Is Not
Blame It On Your Genes.
Overweight and obese individuals are constantly told that are morally inferior because they lack the willpower to “eat less and exercise more”. Nothing can be further from the truth according Dr. Barry Sears, one the foremost experts on obesity in America.
In his newest book, Toxic Fat, he explains why all the obesity experts have missed the real underlying cause of obesity, and how if left treated, it can potentially destroy our health care system and our economy. Dr. Sears also offers a clinically proven dietary pathway that can begin to reverse the underlying cause of obesity and diabetes in less than 30 days.
Dr. Sears will explain:
- How excess body
fat may help you live longer.
- Why obesity is like a cancer, and has to be treated like one.
- Why “eating less and exercising more” can lead to cannibalization of your body.
- Why a genetic “fat trap” can activated by the wrong diet, not a lack of willpower, and how this is the fundamental cause of obesity.
- How increased hunger is not caused by advertising.
- How recent changes in the American diet have turned otherwise protective genes against us.
- What type of diet we have eat to reprogram our genes.
These are just some of the controversial points that Dr. Sears can discuss with your viewers and listeners. Just as The Zone changed the way we think about food, Toxic Fat will change forever how we view and ultimately treat obesity.
CREDENTIALS: Barry Sears is author of the #1 New York Times bestseller, The Zone, and several other New York Times best sellers. He has sold more than 5 million books, and is considered an international authority on the hormonal effects of food.
Who I'd like to meet:
- Status: Single
- Zodiac Sign: Libra