Tree Swallow Scuffle [Photo]: http://t.co/5WE8gxbuI6
Bring hummingbirds to your garden with this feeder made with recycled materials!: http://t.co/gc3o2t8W7g #Garden4Wildlife
Congress Whacks the Keystone XL Piñata Again: http://t.co/9D7txwPO5W
Pebble Mine Even More Disastrous Than First Thought: http://t.co/4Mb9LDBIK2
Wildlife-Watching, Environment, Conservation, Endangered Species, Bird-watching, Gardening, Outdoor Activities, Camping, Hiking, Photography.
Download These Profile Badges:
Connect With Us On:
- May 6, 2010 8:56 PM BP Oil Spill Proves It's Time to End Our Oil Dependence
- Apr 28, 2010 3:21 PM Getting Back on Track
- Apr 6, 2010 5:43 PM Earth Day Is Coming
As America's largest conservation organization, the National Wildlife Federation works with more than 4 million members, partners and supporters in communities across the country. We work to inspire Americans to protect wildlife for our children's future.
Our efforts empower and inspire everyday Americans to:
* Confront Global Warming - We educate the public about the threats global warming poses to wildlife and wild places and mobilize people to action.
* Protect and Restore Wildlife Habitat - We defend America's safeguards and safe-havens for wildlife and wild places.
* Connect With Nature - Through publications like Ranger Rick and activities like Wildlife Watch and the Great American Backyard Campout, we help connect people to nature and inspire a daily Green Hour for children and adults alike!
How Can You Help Wildlife?
1. Speak up for America's wildlife and wild places.
2. Contribute to the National Wildlife Federation to help fund our work to connect people with nature and protect wildlife.
3. Reduce your impact on the Earth by taking these steps to become more energy efficient and purchase sustainable products.
4. Create a Certified Wildlife Habitat™ in your own garden, school or community.
5. Volunteer with the National Wildlife Federation.
6. Shop NWF's catalog, where purchases help fund our work to protect wildlife.
Learn more about who we are, what we do, and how you can help--visit www.nwf.org.
Who I'd like to meet:
All kinds of people. Outdoor enthusiasts, conservationists, birdwatchers, hunters, anglers, gardeners, etc. Are you interested in wildlife and the wild places they live?
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Conservation Organization
National Wildlife Federation
- Reston, VA US
NWF has many opportunities for photographers to share their images of wildlife and nature.