I'm a Bike Artist working out of my home. I put alot of pride in my work and do my best on every project.
I can make your bike as crazy as you want it to be. I try not to do simple one color paint jobs. CUSTOM BABY!!! It's up to you. I can do just about any design, color combo, fade....etc. with very few limitations.
I know my bike is an extension of me and anything I put on it is like a tatoo so i always try to do my best.
Ok, that being said, let me try to answer as many questions as possible:
1) I'm only doing custom work. Nothing is stock.
2) I Glass Bead blast all my frames before Primer and Paint
3) I use All Professional Custom automobile paint (No rattle can spray paint bullshit, what so ever)
4) Gold Flaking and Pin Striping is available
5) At least* 3 layers of Automobile Clear Coat is applied after all artwork is done
6) I can apply decals if you have them (over or under the clearcoat)
7) Custom decals are coming Soon!
8) Please have your bike stripped of all parts including the headset cups and Bottom Bracket. If you'd like us to strip it we'll send it to a shop and it'll cost you extra but you'll also get a tune up when we put it back together.
9) Although I Am a mind reader, Please don't ask how much it costs unless you've described in detail what you'd like. There is no base price for custom work.
Ok, that's about it for now. Just keep in mind this is a one on one process. Most likely we'll have to meet to pick out colors out of my wide selection of color charts, or i can mix you something. Just bring me a sample. You can have as many colors as you want, just try to be decisive. We'll draw up the design together unless you already have it drawn (this can also be done over the internet.) If you'd like you're welcome to comeover before I apply the final clear coats to make sure it's just the way you like it. Check the pictures.
Who I'd like to meet:Some Sweet Rides!!!!!
- Status: Swinger
- Here for: Networking
- Hometown: PHILADELPHIA
- Body type: 1' 11" / Athletic
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Drink: Yes
- Occupation: Painting
- Philadelphia, PA US