GeneralTeaching people the NO HACK way of cooking. If you are going to be a cook, then do it right! If not, turn your kitchen into a walk-in closet. Good food, good wine, good friends!
BooksComing soon! The No Hacks Guide To The Kitchen www.frankiethebull.com
HeroesAnthony Bourdain; The Monday Group Real people who see their kitchen as a canvas and not just where the microwave sits.
- Jun 20, 2008 12:17 PM Frankie the bull is in Nigeria. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Jan 23, 2007 9:18 PM Top Chef: The Bull's thoughts from the sideline
- Dec 21, 2006 10:10 PM Episode 8 - My thoughts from a comfy chair at home
- Dec 12, 2006 12:25 AM Please Pack Your Knives Frank...
- Dec 4, 2006 8:01 AM Episode 6: The BLOG Finally!
FRANKIE THE BULL has 612 friends.
About me:.. .. .. plain layout @ HOTFreeLayouts.com http://lads.myspace.com/slides/slideshow_random.swf?u=57257329" enableHREF="false" saveEmbedTags="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="426"
Who I'd like to meet:Anyone who enjoys great food, television drama, amazing wine and has a zest for life. www.frankiethebull.com Tune into Bravo! for Top Chef II starting October 18th. Yes this is actually ME Frank "Frankie the Bull" Terzoli from Top Chef. Love me or hate me, I am passionate about cooking, my Sicilian heritage, my wine and my friends. I want to send a very special shout out to Rachel, Paul, Samantha and everyone at The Edge Knives in San Diego, CA. Some shmuck broke into my car and stole my cooking knives. These were very sentimental to me. I have had them for twenty years. The expert staff at The Edge got me back up to speed with sharpest damn knives I have ever worked with. Check them out. More to come with this great team!
- Status: Married
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Hometown: San Diego
- Orientation: Straight
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes
- Education: College graduate
- Occupation: Executive Chef
Culinary Institute Of America
1985 to 1989
- Hyde Park,New York
- Graduated: 1989
- Student status: Alumni
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree