GeneralPhotography, Photoshop (mmmm addictive!), drag, costume design, alcoholism, monkeys, penguins, men, my fag hags, gossip, my friends, more alcohol, more men... if you name it I probably like it or could be persuaded to like it.
BooksI haven't read a book in a while, but trust me I can read a novice drag queen with an attitude problem (and a lack of cosmetics and costuming) for filth!!
HeroesMy brother Matt... straight but not narrow.
My local drag family... Faith Devereaux Warner, Naomi Black, Fushia Deville, Nikki Ross, Jade and Jennifer Warner.
My drag idols... Kirby Kolby (perfection has a name), Jessica Jade, Dana St James, Coti Collins, Chelsea Pearl, Layla LaRue, Catia Lee Love, Sabrina White, Luscious, Mikaila Kay
- Oct 6, 2009 9:24 PM So tell me, how do you really feel? (preferred)
- Oct 5, 2009 6:11 AM Ya know, it's not like I'm surprised one bit... (preferred list)
- Aug 14, 2009 1:38 AM I done put in a call, gonna ring the alarm...
- Aug 3, 2009 9:02 AM The start of a new chapter...
- Jul 17, 2009 8:22 PM Thought of the week
Who I'd like to meet:Miss Cleo, Shirley Q Liquor (she's a genius!!!), men, fellow performers, fag hags, your mom, photographers, costume designers, pretty much any and everyone!
I would especially like to meet people who understand proper spelling and grammar. If you know the difference between "there," "they're" and "their," we will get along just fine.
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
- Hometown: Portsmouth, VA
- Orientation: Gay
- Body type: 5' 11" / Average
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Religion: Atheist
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Children: Love kids, but not for me
- Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes
- Education: Some college
- Occupation: bitch ;-)
1995 to 1999
- Virginia Beach, VIRGINIA
- Graduated: 1999
- Student status: Alumni
- Go-Go Dancer
Female impersonator/gender illusionist (ie, drag queen)