GeneralI like working out (duh!). Art is a small passion of mine. I love my "me time" just hanging out and doing nothing. Self reflection is a good trait to have. Anyone who cant be alone with their thoughts does not like the person they are...there I said it!!! DEAL WITH YOUR PROBLEMS!! Ok, sorry for shouting...
MoviesI watch sooo many movies. I love Asian cinema. 3 Extremes was twisted...rent it!!! Just saw V for Vendetta. Pretty good. Favorite movie of all time, well, maybe not my fav but I could watch it non-stop...Sin City! Ok, Ok, I'll pick one...ummmm...err...The Professional. There now get lost!
BooksI read A LOT!!! This one is tough, ok...I just read Shawn Micheals autobio...ok read. I also just finished Life Expectancy by Dean Koontz. I'm dying to read The Davici code before it come out in theaters.
HeroesWhen I was a kid it was Hulk Hogan and He-Man. Now its probably Nick Lachey...and He-Man.
- Nov 23, 2008 3:03 PM 4 DISC DVD BOX SET...All the Info...
- Mar 24, 2008 12:41 AM The End of the Road...
- Dec 11, 2006 12:03 AM Why "LOST" is the worst tv show ever made.....
- Dec 8, 2006 12:06 AM I'm not done yet! I'm in a mood today...
- Dec 6, 2006 8:03 AM New Vision...the answers youve all been waiting for...
Who I'd like to meet:Can't really think about anyone I'd go out of my way to meet....maybe Nick Lachey (sp?) so I could find out Jessica Simpsons dirty secrets...she probably has a tail or something freaky!!!
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Hometown: London, Ontario
- Orientation: Straight
- Body type: 5' 11" / Athletic
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Children: Proud parent
- Smoke / Drink: No / No
- Education: Some college
- Occupation: Personal Trainer/ Pro Wrestler