The Flaming Lips
The Magic Numbers
System of a Down
The Lost Prophets
and absolutely no punk/ska or electronic music at all ever no no no no!.........
HeroesIt took Thomas Paine , despite having written Common Sense in 1776, to make me see sense with all things Monarchical and the reasons why they suck. Thirty years or so after thinking they were great (largely thanks to my upbringing) and Thomas Paine opened my eyes and made me see sense.
- May 19, 2006 8:32 PM Mystery Band / The Motorettes / Kubichek! - Newcastle Carling Academy 2
- May 7, 2006 4:10 PM Toon scrape in to Europe
- Apr 28, 2006 8:01 PM Kim Geleman / Blueroom / The Mosaics - 27/04/2006
- Apr 13, 2006 11:46 AM Stoneleaf / Indigo Colony / Undercut / Kid:Coda - 12/04/2006
- Apr 3, 2006 10:46 PM Odd Shaped Head / The Bright Space / Sandhill - 03/04/2006
About me:.. Born in Gateshead, grew up in Washington, had a stint in York and now in Newcastle. Black and White through and through. Interested in I.T., Sociology, Politics, books by Charles Bukowski and Tom Paine, the fairer sex, enjoying a night out with the lads, squash, going to the gym, and listening to as much music as possible. A skip across the channel to the continent for a weekender with the boys during the year certainly doesn't hurt either (hurts my wallet, though).
Currently making an effort to hear as many new local bands as I can fit in to my schedule and to post a review for other myspacers to read. I dont have any muscial background - couldnt make a decent sound from a couple of spoons (though I'm not sure anyone can) - and probably have no right to judge the bands I see/will see. But I know what I like and what I dont so screw it, I'm doing it anyway. I'm happy for the bands to rip back at me if they don't like what I write. It's only fair right?......... ..
Who I'd like to meet:
- Status: Single
- Here for: Serious Relationships, Friends
- Hometown: Gateshead, England
- Orientation: Straight
- Body type: Athletic
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Children: Someday
- Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
- Education: Grad / professional school
- Occupation: Senior Web Application Developer
- Income: $45,000 to $60,000
Since April 4th 2005
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
- Senior Web Application Developer