GeneralBooks, Art, Theater, Music, Poetry, Politics, History, Science, Sports, Metaphysics, Biography, Humor, Children's
Booksare our loves.
About me:In addition to being one of the oldest used bookstores in the Mission District, Adobe Books has been an active supporter of the Art and Literary Scene for the last 20 years.
Throughout the years, we have hosted a wide range of free literary, music and art events, including monthly art openings for the Adobe Backroom Gallery.
Check out our blog:
Who I'd like to meet:Artists, Musicians, Writers, etc. who'd like to have shows at Adobe Books!
If you'd like to have a show at Adobe Books, please e-mail me: Adobebooksmusic [at] gmail [dot] com. We do not check the myspace page frequently, so please e-mail if you want a response.
1. Before you ask to have a show at Adobe Books, please come to a show first.
2. Bring all your own equipment! (Even electrical cords, and stuff...We can't guarantee that things will work when you most need them to work.)
3. Clean up after yourselves!
4. Everything must end by 9:30 p.m. (sorry, but the neighbors will call the cops!!!)
5. Please make a flyer for your event!
- Status: Swinger
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Hometown: San Francisco
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
- Occupation: Bookstore