GeneralWatching my son play baseball, he's really good and usually helps his teams win, he plays for TESCO of the Glenwood League and is their 2nd baseman and sometimes shortstop. He is awesome to watch!
BooksUsed to read a lot of books but now all I read are newspapers.
- Sep 23, 2007 1:05 PM Life Changes and Rearranges!
About me:I am a single dad 53 years young, I have been disabled from working in the pre-press of a very large printer in Erie, Pa since July of '08.
I am a summer person and I hate the winters up here. I was born and raised 33 years in the town of Upper Darby, right outside of West Philadelphia.
I have been in Erie since 1990 and have made it my home.
Erie is a nice place to live except the winters up here are BRUTAL!
I am currently on disability because of Multiple Sclerosis and the COLD has been a disaster for me....:(
Who I'd like to meet:Women for playing around with..:)
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Hometown: Upper Darby, Pa
- Orientation: Straight
- Body type: 5' 10" / Average
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Children: Proud parent
- Smoke / Drink: Yes / No
- Education: High school
- Occupation: Disability/Was in Printing Industry for 34 Years
- Income: Less than $30,000
Upper Darby Shs
1970 to 1974
- Drexel Hill, PA
- Graduated: 1974
- Student status: Alumni
- Degree: High School Diploma