Generalenvironmental justice, recycling, renewable energy, public transportation, trains, stopping large scale biofuels, nanotechnology, synthetic biology, stopping gas-flaring, green-trade, no emission vehicles, clean water, clean air, pollution controls, buying locally, human and environmental rights, life in general, protected areas, and keeping the environment and humans healthy. ....
To help spread the word by adding the polar bears to your site, copy the below text into your profile:
Submitted from one of our myspace friends from Australia:
BooksSilent Spring, Encounters with the Archdruid, A Friend of the Earth, Plan B 3.0, Carbon-free and Nuclear-free by 2050, In Defense of Food, Free Lunch, and more.
- Jun 5, 2008 7:11 PM Friends of the Earth International
- May 21, 2008 5:40 PM In the UK? Win free tickets to exclusive Johnny Borrell gig
- Apr 10, 2008 6:04 PM TAKE ACTION: Tell Houghton Mifflin global warming isn’t a matter of debate
- Aug 23, 2007 7:39 PM TAKE ACTION: Stop Open Pit Copper Mine!
- Aug 15, 2007 5:37 PM TAKE Action: No Nanotechnology in Sunscreen!
Friends of the Earth is the U.S. voice of an influential, international network of grassroots groups in 70 countries. Founded in San Francisco in 1969 by David Brower, Friends of the Earth has for decades been at the forefront of high-profile efforts to create a more healthy, just world. Our members were the founders of what is now the world's largest federation of democratically elected environmental groups, Friends of the Earth International.
Among our present efforts are successes that draw headlines nationwide and international and local efforts that make a difference in your backyard and those of people a world away... .. ..
Who I'd like to meet:Environmentalists, activists, organizers, rabble-rousers, recycling fanatics, tree-huggers, bicyclists, organic farmers, back-yard waste vegetable oil biodiesel producers, sustainable developers, green architects, conservationists, and more.
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Hometown: San Francisco, CA
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Occupation: Environmentalist