GeneralGavin Newsom on Prop 8 - The Fight Continues Gavin Newsom at Barack Obama's HQ Opening in Berkeley
HeroesTessa Newsom, Geoffrey Canada, Malcolm Gladwell, Bobby Kennedy
- Oct 27, 2008 4:36 PM It's not too late to defeat Prop. 8
- Sep 11, 2008 6:54 AM Progressive talk radio station Green 960 announces the debut of
- Mar 14, 2008 8:47 AM Turn Off the Lights on March 29th for Earth Hour
- Jan 9, 2008 7:06 PM Leading San Francisco Forward
- Jan 3, 2008 5:01 PM Check out this event: Gavin Newsom Inaugural Ceremony
Gavin Newsom has 779 friends.
About me:I am taking the first steps toward a campaign for governor because I believe we need to be bolder when it comes to acknowledging the challenges ahead and braver when it comes to offering real solutions, not just more political rhetoric. That’s how we tackled tough problems in San Francisco – and I don’t believe we are seeing enough of that attitude from our state government. I have been able to implement bold reform in San Francisco – the city’s Universal Health Care System, improving our schools through a true partnership with our school district, making San Francisco a world environmental leader – by listening and learning, before acting. I look forward to a process of listening and learning from the people of California in the months ahead.
Who I'd like to meet:
- Status: Married
- Hometown: San Francisco
- Height: 6' 3"
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Education: College graduate
- Occupation: Mayor of San Francisco
Santa Clara University
1985 to 1989
- Santa Clara, CA
- Graduated: N/A
- Student status: Alumni
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree
- Major: Political Science