- Nov 29, 2010 2:53 PM Possible Amnesty vote today! Target those facing reelection
- Nov 29, 2010 2:53 PM Dream Act Amnesty Immigration Bill Risks 2012 Campaign Backlash
- Nov 23, 2010 5:12 PM One Vote Away From Millions of Illegal Aliens Becoming Voters
- Nov 19, 2010 4:35 PM ALIPAC Swings Into Gear Against Lame Duck Nightmare Amnesty Act
- Nov 19, 2010 4:34 PM The 2010 Thanksgiving Amnesty Massacre Planned
Polls and Surveys about Illegal Immigration
Click for facts about illegal immigration.
ALIPAC is leading the fight against Illegal Immigration & AMNESTY! We are for border security, the enforcement of our existing immigration laws, and reducing the number of illegal aliens in America through attrition enforcement. You can make a difference in the fight to reverse illegal immigration in America. Please visit ALIPAC on the web at www.alipac.us or sign up here. For more information, contact William Gheen at Americans for Legal Immigration PAC aka ALIPAC!
Please check out ALIPAC's other sites, designed to help our citizen activists.
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed by our friends on their personal pages and the views expressed in our comments section are not necessarily the views of William Gheen or ALIPAC.
ALIPAC's YouTube Channel
- Status: In a Relationship
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Spokesman of ALIPAC
GeneralIllegal Immigration, Border Security, Politics, Activism, Information, News, Legislation, States, Campaigns, Elections, President, US Congress, House, Senate, ALIPAC, Americans for Legal Immigration, William Gheen, Bush, Clinton, Obama, McCain, Paul, Border Patrol, Crime, Government, Canada, Iraq, Iran, Mexico, China, Russia, Israel, America, Military, Palin, Biden, gangs, MS-13, ICE, Illegal Alien, Elections, Vote, 9-12, 9-12 Project, Tea Party, Taxation, Health Care, Comprehensive Immigration Reform, Amnesty, Cost of illegal immigration, path to citizenship, SB 1070
BooksState of Emergency by Pat Buchanan
HeroesThe Americans who are willing to stand up and say NO to illegal immigration, illegal aliens, and their supporting corporations and organizations. All those ALIPAC supporters out there working to save America!
Paid for by Americans for Legal Immigration PAC Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966 Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864 FEC ID: C00405878