GeneralI have many, and they are all very interesting I assure you. Philately happens not to be one of them, nor anything involving aquariums or hobbying in general, which is a shame come to think of it, as I've always thought of myself as something of an enthusiast.
MusicThe Thermals, Death from Above 1979, Morphine, Mates of State, Demander, Illumina, Satisfaction, Throwing Muses, Jeremy Enigk, Dinosaur Jr., X, Smile, The Giraffes, Epoxies, Led Zeppelin, T Rex, The Shins, Drunk Horse, Mudhoney, Rilo Kiley, Patsy Cline, Geraldine Fibbers, Zen Guerilla, MK Ultra, Far, Murder City Devils, Throw Rag, The Elected, Knapsack, Cursive, Emmylou Harris, Edith Piaf, Love as Laughter, Kings of Convenience, Neko Case, Peaches, Keren Ann, Destiny's Child, RUSH, Bright Eyes, Layton, Belly
BooksT.S. Eliot (esp. the early poems), Imagining Argentina, Crying of Lot 49, Catcher in the Rye, Girl in the Flammable Skirt, Girl with the Curious Hair, Pale Fire, Keats, Dickinson, Steve Martin. I will never finish Infinite Jest.
HeroesI keep my countenance,/I remain self-possessed/Except when a street-piano, mechanical and tired/Reiterates some worn-out common song/With the smell of hyacinths across the garden/Recalling things that other people have desired,/Are these ideas right or wrong?
- Jul 15, 2009 7:17 PM The Daily Alison (Where I play drums and give you a tour)
- Jul 15, 2009 7:15 PM The Daily Alison (Where I interview Matt Costa and Michael Rosas in a st...
- Jun 23, 2009 3:54 PM The Daily Alison (with guest Courtney Reimer, "Bard of Lard")
- Jun 23, 2009 3:53 PM The Daily Alison (Where it's father's day and I get caught in the rain)
- Jun 21, 2009 4:03 PM The Daily Alison (Where Will Forte is writing a MacGruber movie, PART 1)
About me:I enjoy thinking, sleeping, thinking about sleeping, being on TV, laughter, rainbows and other people's opinions of me provided they're celebratory. On Facebook I said that my interests were "horseback riding, gymnastics, swimming and not pushing it too far" and I'm afraid no one gets the reference.
Care to join my online fan club? I swear I had nothing to do with its creation! Truly! A Rosen By Any Other Name
Who I'd like to meet:Wait! I haven't finished talking About me yet!
Here's my reel. It has more stuff on the end now. (It has more junk in its trunk) Click below to listen to some radio interviews I did with Michael Showalter and Michael Ian Black:
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
- Orientation: Straight
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Children: Someday
- Education: College graduate
- Occupation: writer
1993 to 1997
- Claremont, CALIFORNIA
- Graduated: 1997
- Student status: Alumni
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree
- Major: English
Corona Del Mar High
1989 to 1993
- Newport Beach, CALIFORNIA
- Graduated: 1993
- Student status: Alumni
- Degree: High School Diploma
- Major: survival