Current mood:breezyWe're back at it, I know you love it. SHAZAM
|..651. Do you think that it would be a good idea if people served in the army, navy or air force for a while before they were allowed to vote? I think they might appreciate it more, but making everyone serve is a shitty idea for all parties involved, you dont want just any obligated arse doing it, am I right?|
652. If you were required to do this to vote, would you? Definitely but I would anyways
653. Do people often give you weird looks? I totally noticed that today...YEAH
654. Do like Japanese cooking?Guess I havent given it much of a chance...
655. Do you care for stray animals? They break my heart....I care too much maybe
656. Which animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them:
A Charlie Brown Christmas Charlie Brown is not only my hero, but he is also...well he is my hero.
A Garfield Halloween Not seen it.
The Secret of Nimh Actually Foster and I just discussed this blast from the past. I barely remember it now, but I loved it like nobody's business before.
The Last Unicorn Eh?
The original Lord of the Rings cartoons Didnt know such a number existed. I'll need to ask a real geek like Megan about this shit.
657. Are you ambidextrous (equally good at using both hands)? I can barely use my right hand lol
658. Do you always say; “bless you” after someone sneezes, or do you hesitate? I say it pretty much always, unless I'm in class and then I like mouth it which is stupid because they arent looking at ME and reading my lips? Im fucking stupid for admitting that...
659. If you and your friends could go away for 2 days over Halloween weekend where would you go? I would go to Boston. Represent.
660. Which of these animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them:
Watership Down Nope
As the Wind Blows Nope
Grave of the Fireflies Nope
How the Grinch Stole Christmas A CLASSIC. suess is a genuis
Spirited Away Nope
661. Do you feel that society is male dominated, female dominated, or neutral? Male dominated, but come on its a work in progress. Everything is.
662. What words offend you? I dont like the word cunt much.
663. They’re just words. Can you get over it? Yeah.
664. Have you ever looked into different religions? Research. Knowledge. Yeah
665. Which ones have you looked into? A little of everything
666. What do you think of Satanism as a religion? I think you do whatever you like.
667. Do you like it better when your classes are taught sitting in rows or sitting in a circle? Rows, definitely. Circle is like too much pressure..... and I cant txt lol
668. Have you ever read your own tarot cards? Nope
669. Which ones do you like better, Star Wars episodes four, five and six, or episodes one, two, and three? I dont remember?
670. If you scream in outer space does it make a sound? If you scream in outerspace you are a miracle worker. Where is this oxygen coming from?
671. If you saw The Queen of the Damned did you want to be a vampire or a Goth afterwards? I didnt, but vampires are a little hot maybe?
672. If you saw SLC Punk did you want to be punk afterwards? Hells yeah that movie is the shit
673. What is your favorite zombie movie? Dont really like zombies much. I like pancakes? Blueberry and chocolate chip ones?
674. Best kids birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater Bowling and then movies
675. What were your parties like when you were a kid? Haha imaginary??
676. Best teen (about 15-16) birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert House party, and then concert or other way around
677. What are/were your 15-16 year old parties like? Eh
678. Best 18th birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert, club, pool hall, college party College party
679. If you are 18 what was your party like? Very, very sad. Self induced...
680. Best 21st birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert, club, pool hall, college party, bar, Atlantic city/Las Vegas trip Bar or club. But for me low key something. Or a strip club.
681. If you saw The Craft were you interested in wicca/paganism/magic afterwards? Nope, just relieved that crazy bitch didnt win in the end.
682. What are your top 3 priorities? 1)Hapiness is number one: via 2) personal sercurity (self acceptance, financial health, better future, etc) and 3) human connection (friends, family, love)
683. If you saw fight club did you want to get into a fistfight afterwards? I wanted to eff Brad Pitt afterwards...
684. What is your favorite smell? I cant answer this one fairly.
685. Give everything below a humor rating (1 = laugh your ass off, 2 = lol, 3 = smile, 4 = lame, 5 = not funny, 6 = offensive):
People falling 2
Rape jokes 6
Sarcastic comments 3
Blonde jokes 4
Dirty jokes 2
God/religion jokes 4
Long-ass jokes 3
Death jokes 3
Pain/sickness jokes 3
Animals doing cute stuff 2
Bodily functions 3
Knock jokes 3
Ethnic jokes 3
Ironic situations 1
685. If you saw Cruel Intentions did you want to have lots of meaningless sex afterwards? Actually thats just what I did...hehe jk. I would eff a few cast members though. amen!
686. Do you get at least three hugs per day? No! and now I feel robbed
687. What should someone never say to you/call you if they want to remain on your good side? I have no idea. I guess I dont want to be a liar. Or a fraud. Dont call me a fraud.
688. If you saw Trainspotting did you want to do drugs afterwards? Not that I recall
689. Do movies have a great influence on you? They really do
690. Do you have a favorite reality TV show? I dont think so
691. Are there certain roles that people are pressured to play in society or can they basically do whatever they want? Its true that we can do whatever we want. We just take the "easy" road by forcing ourselves into these boxes that end up making shit more complicated in the end. At the end of the day you have to lay there and think this is it, this is me. But waking up and acting on instinct doesnt always play out so smoothly...So its both, but fuck it.
692. How does the 2004 Dawn of the Dead remake compare to the original movie? Didnt see either. Let me know.
693. Have you ever held a magnifying glass over an insect to burn it? Haha yeah all the time...or never.
694. Have you ever pulled the wings off a fly, butterfly or any other insect? No...where is this shit going?
695. What would you think of a guy (if you're into guys) or a girl (if you're into girls) who wanted to take you to the park to feed the birds and look at the turtles and fish in the water on a date? I would LOVE it. Any guy or girl could woo me like that.
696. Do you use public pools? I cant swim...cough....
697. Do you use public bathrooms? Not for pottying hehe
698. Do you use public showers? Havent yet...
699. How old will you be in 17 years? 37. DAMN
700. Would it effect you at all if you knew that a very large meteor was headed towards earth that would impact in 17 years? I would look at things more immidiately. Fuck the long term. Live on impulse. I would love without witholding and laugh and have some fucking fun. Instead I think I'll go do some laundry and wish I had a certain someone to keep me company tonight. Close enough.