Time for WORKKKKK<3 https://t.co/Uph0Ky4bn1
Hahahha hahahha https://t.co/lTJGiLCAKq
I swear I'm watching his drink....... https://t.co/AVqX20ajlw
- Mar 27, 2010 6:27 AM Amor's Life Chapter Zillion? (New Update)
- Mar 19, 2010 9:00 PM Champagne Cupcakes and Rock&Roll Couture Party
- Dec 15, 2009 5:20 AM Hollywood: love, fake rockstars, the rumors.
- Jul 29, 2009 9:45 PM Ya'all don't know what's up.
- Jun 10, 2009 12:33 PM I am not Mrs "John Hock" anymore.
High Fashion/Pin-up/Print Model, Music Enthusiast,
Poet, Lyricist, Band Ornament, and Los Angeles socialite.
It's a hard life in Hollywood indeed. I am not really a "party girl",
those types of girls get drunk and take their tops off on top of tables.
You can probably find me at social So.Cal events: dancing behind
your favorite band, tattoo expos, hosting club nights, Hollywood Blvd.,
or on the road. No matter how big of a spitfire I am, you'll very rarely
find me on top of tables because I'd probably of done something way
more intense. I guess I believe in making even the trashy-ness in me,
classic. I love crappy 80's metal, leopard print, and every person who
supports me. :) I aspire to be a rock music producer. Beauty fades away.
I'm available for clothing/jewelry lines, music videos,
event hosting, band promotion, etc. Contact for details!
Amor Hilton Daily On: ..AmorHilton.tumblr.com
Who I'd like to meet:
- Status: Single
- Hometown: Hollywood, CA
- Orientation: Bi
- Height: 5' 2"
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Model / Event Hostess&Planner
- Art Director