Genre:Jokes / Jokes / Jokes
TV ShowsLast Comic Standing a few times, comedycentral.com (not TV, I realize), and mentioned in the new comedy book 'Mock Stars' (also not TV, fine)
Albums"Andy makes 15 of his 22 friends laugh", my debut comedy CD. Sometimes I venture out and sell them.
WebsiteJust this and Facebook now.
BioAndrew Orvedahl is a terrific comedian, and he's not just saying that because he's writing this bio. Andrew has performed at clubs, colleges and theaters coast to coast, touring with some of the biggest names in comedy. Let's keep this short and sweet.
InfluencesTroy Baxley, Bengt Washburn, Daniel Tosh, Chuck Roy, Josh Blue, Chris Fairbanks, Kyle Kinane, Ben Kronberg, Adam Cayton-Holland, Michelle Miracle, Matt Conty, Tony Sam, and so many other comics I don't have the finger power to list them all.
- May 6, 2009 6:51 AM Burning up upon re-entry to the blogosphere
- Mar 11, 2009 6:31 AM Wherein we discover how seriously Whole Foods takes its comments board.
- Mar 4, 2009 8:35 PM I want a cave.
- Mar 4, 2009 6:03 AM A Story.
- Mar 2, 2009 7:17 AM I need a life coach.
- Status: Married
- Hometown: Denver
- Orientation: Not Sure
- Religion: Atheist
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Occupation: comedy, writing, oh, and Starbucks
- Income: Less than $30,000
GeneralHealthy anarchy. Participatory economics. Functional insanity. Funtional inanity. Intentional fun robots. Pre-apocalyptic wastelands. Bafflers. Unscripted human interaction.
BooksI am mentioned in a book! Screw you, TV credits! Read about me briefly in 'Mock Stars: Indie Comedy and the Dangerously Funny'. I didn't title it.
HeroesUtah Phillips, Al Swearengen, Service animals