GeneralHow Audiosocket Helps Bands
MusicBrent talks about songwriter's rights.
MoviesHow to get your music in TV and Film.
- Sep 29, 2010 6:16 PM Anti-Piracy Legislation - Copyright Protection or Internet Restriction?
- Aug 6, 2010 11:35 PM A Note to Myspace
- Jun 22, 2010 5:36 PM Rock and Run! Seattle's Rock and Roll Marathon.
- May 27, 2010 7:08 PM Audiosocket picks for Sasquatch and the NW Folklife Festival!
- May 6, 2010 6:26 PM M.I.A.'s Got A New Album Coming Out!
About me:.. .. .. .. .. .. .. We're looking for Independent Artists and Bands with original music for use in movies, TV shows, and video games.Submit up to 4 songs for $5 to our review staff. If they like it we'll give you a non-exclusive music publishing contract!
We're Jenn and Brent. Along with the rest of the team, we are Audiosocket — a music licensing agency based in Seattle, LA, NYC and New Orleans.
We're on a mission to find the best in independent talent for inclusion in our catalog for licensing to TV, film, video games, and new media. Simply put, if you're in our catalog and we license your song. You get paid.
All of the details of the deal are available on the first page of our sign up form. You can always hit us up with questions.
Link up and Sync Up!
Who I'd like to meet:Wanna get our monthly newsletter "Syncing Up"? Sign up below! (See the most recent issue.)
- Status: Single
- Hometown: Seattle
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Occupation: Music Licensing