Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain melting because I've spent most of my conscious hours staring at this screen and yet CANNOT STOPPPPPP
(Yes, last tweet was facetious - I know the Dazzler thing was an April Fool's.)
So are we SURE this Quicksilver Days of Future Past thing isn't just Singer fucking with us again, like when he said Lady Gaga was Dazzler?
It's 3 words, people. BRUTAL. AS. HELL. But hey, quote on back of ABCs of Death, can't complain. http://t.co/gS1hmkW7jZ
Yes, I did feel rather awkward posting that last news item at Brutal As Hell in light of recent events.
Hello. My name's Ben. I'm a horror writer, a husband, a father, and a lifelong geek. I write reviews & movie-related ramblings for B Through Z and Brutal As Hell.
I'm almost never on here anymore, so 'hit me up' on Twitter as the kids say: it's http://twitter.com/Ben_Bussey
Click the links below to check out my short fiction:
Buy Twisted Dreams March 07 here
Buy Twisted Dreams June 07 here
Read ‘A Self-Made Monster’ at Dark Fire Fiction
Buy ‘The Sound of Horror’ here
Buy ‘Help’ here
Buy Darkened Horizons issue 6 here
Buy 'For the Love of Monsters' here
Buy ‘Atrum Tempestas’ here
Buy ‘Scattered Verses, Moonlit Curses’ here
Read The Monsters Next Door issue 8 here
AND COMING SOON...
- Jan 7, 2010 9:19 AM Top 5 Horror movie performances, past decade...
- Nov 23, 2009 2:11 PM Attention UK! Win 'Silent Night, Deadly Night' DVDs!
- Nov 18, 2009 3:48 PM Happy birthday Alan Moore
- Nov 7, 2009 7:16 PM "NAUGHTY!!!"
- Nov 3, 2009 10:51 PM Witness my... erm... interviewing skills. Ahem.
Visit Masters of Horror
- Status: Married
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Orientation: Straight
- Body type: Some extra baggage
- Religion: Agnostic
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Children: Proud parent
- Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
- Education: Post grad
- Occupation: Writer, daydreamer, all around lazy arse