GeneralHiking, biking, reading, movies, plays, dinners
MoviesPlanet of the Apes (the original!); the first two of "classic" Star Wars; the Lord of the Rings trilogy; Harold and Maude
BooksThe Lord of the Rings; The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant; A Game of Thrones (and all the sequels); The Chronicles of Narnia; Airborn. Also, um, my own books: Geography Club; The Last Chance Texaco; The Order of the Poison Oak; Grand & Humble; Split Screen: Attack of the Soul-Sucking Brain Zombies/Bride of the Soul-Sucking Brain Zombies; Dreamquest
HeroesBasically, anyone who is standing up to the vicious bullies, cynical opportunists, and brainless Neanderthals in the Republican party who are doing all they can to destroy virtually everything that has made this country great.
- Apr 11, 2009 12:06 AM GEOGRAPHY CLUB Under Fire Again: My Response
- Apr 7, 2009 2:04 AM So...About My Latest Book....
- Mar 8, 2009 1:49 AM The Mr. Gay World Contest!
- Feb 12, 2009 10:06 PM I Have a New Book Out! PROJECT SWEET LIFE
- Feb 11, 2009 10:33 PM New Fantasy-Themed Website! (Am I Really This Insane?)
About me:I'm the author of a bunch of books about teenagers, including GEOGRAPHY CLUB (about gay teens); its sequels THE ORDER OF THE POISON OAK and SPLIT SCREEN; THE LAST CHANCE TEXACO (about foster kids); GRAND & HUMBLE (a thriller with a twist you'll never guess). I've also writen a middle grade fantasy called DREAMQUEST. It's all at my website, Brent's Brain, or click on the book jackets for info!
And check out my video blog, Two Gay Guys!
Get Embed Code ..
Get Embed Code .. ..
Get Embed Code ..
See the other episodes of Two Gay Guys!
Who I'd like to meet:Anyone interested in books (especially mine!)
- Status: In a Relationship
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Hometown: Tacoma
- Orientation: Gay
- Body type: 5' 10" / Average
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Children: I don't want kids
- Education: Grad / professional school
- Occupation: Novelist