- Jul 28, 2010 3:51 PM Summary and Program BYFestival '10, 8 - 13 September
- Feb 18, 2010 1:53 PM Invitation for participation in short-term group EVS project 2010 Basketball World Championship
- Oct 6, 2009 10:06 AM Newspaper BYFestival '09
- Sep 8, 2009 5:33 PM Watch BYF'09 LIVE On-line
- Aug 12, 2009 9:45 AM “YES – Youth European Soundtrack!”, 5 - 14 September 2009 Sandanski, Bulgaria
About me:BALKAN YOUTH FESTIVAL “THE BALKAN YOUTH”, Sandanski, Bulgaria.
BYF is the biggest international youth event in South-East Europe and every year it is organized by youngsters. The main goal of the BYF is: to assist young people from Bulgaria, and the Balkan and European states in the achievement of their aspirations to get to know each other, to exchange information, to expand the network of contacts in various fields related to their interests and problems, skills, and opportunities for participation and collaboration.
The Balkan Youth Festival has set itself the following FESTIVAL EVENTS:
- Festival Defile;
- Festival Concerts – participants are: individual pop-rock performers, rock groups, modern dancing performenrs, folk ensembles and groups from Bulgaria and from abroad. The different performers will show their talent on three stages – “Main festival stage”, “Stade fot traditional arts” and Rock stage “YES – Youth European Solidarity!”.
- Festival Competitions: The Best Pop Singer Competition; The Most Attractive Festival Couple Competition; Special Festival Moments Photography Competition “All different, but not indifferent”, open to every participant and guest of the festival.
- Youth Balkan Party;
- Stage for Contemporary Street Art – participants are: break and hip-hop dancers, juggling groups, graffiti and action painters, etc…
- Exhibition with art works from Bulgarian and foreign painters;
- Youth Forum: Round table “PARTNERSHIP NOW AND FOR THE FUTURE”.
- Status: Married
- Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
BYF 'The Balkan Youth'
- Sofia, Sandanski, BG
- firstname.lastname@example.org; tel./ fax: +359 2 986 37 91