GeneralMORE RAVE REVIEWS FOR POULTRYGEIST:
Bill (email@example.com) wrote: 10 people after your screen in NYC commented on how little credit you give the actors - it's a sad but true statement on the true purpose of your films is to serve your own ego...Here, you have people who are getting paid SHIT, and you have the fucking audacity to open without their names and close with EVERYONE but the people who basically donated their time to you for you to sell DVD's later on ? Yes, you did give them "rolling credits" after the PRODUCER, DIRECTOR and everyone else - At the very least, they should have had their picture up, still frame with a screen credit...do u ever watch movies???lol - that is how it is done in Hollywood - you are ridiculous and people laugh at how self indulging it was to credit others who came in their pants when their "Producer" name popped up on the screen...sadly, the true heroes are those people who were covered in shit for 3 weeks.
People talk and what goes around comes around.....you are old enough to know that...or maybe not.
CLICK HERE to see Troma's Upcoming Events!!
ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS DRUNKEN DIRECTORS... Emotionally or with booze, money and sexual favors.
Lloyd's Streaming Video Flicks-2-Pick!
So You Wanna Be a Filmmaker?... Be a TROMA INTERN!
- The FIRST FIVE MINUTES of POULTRYGEIST!!!
- Troma Copies "GRINDHOUSE"! (20 Years Ago...)
- Troma Copies "GRINDHOUSE"! PART 2
- My CANNIBAL THE MUSICAL Improv Cameo, Dec. 22, 2006
- Grade A Breast Meat From POULTRYGEIST!
- Poultrygeist eye-candy!!
- POULTRYGEIST! from Troma - G4's Attack of the Show
- Jihad Jane Sings Suicide Song -from Troma's POULTRYGEIST!
- Moonlight Cafe Interview of Lloyd Kauman
- ShowBiz TONIGHT Interview of Lloyd Kaufman
GO to TROMADANCE.com
See my film history on IMDB.com
BooksWatch the Toxic Avenger: The Novel Commercial! WOW!
All I Learned about Filmmaking I Learned from the Toxic Avenger, Make Your Damn Movie, The Toxic Avenger: The Novel
• Mein Kampf
• It's okay to be gay, my Uncle Lloyd told me
• The complete pedophiles guide to analingus!
These fine young ladies learned a lot from my book Make Your Own Damn Movie!
HeroesMichael Jackson (natch!)
The Toxic Avenger and Kabukiman
..Sammy Hagar!!!.. Diamond David Lee Roth!
Anyone who makes their own damn movie!
The Troma Team, the Gay Troma editor Gabe Friedman, ass-head-ex-assistant Kiel Walker,
Large pizza with extra cheese, filthy american apparel models
- Dec 22, 2010 1:46 AM THERE'S NOTHING OUT THERE out January 11, 2011!
- Dec 21, 2010 4:55 PM CHAINSAW SALLY SHOW COMING JANUARY 11, 2011!!!!
- Dec 21, 2010 3:49 PM URGENT: THE FCC CONTINUES TO ATTACK NET NEUTRALITY!
- Dec 20, 2010 12:23 PM Free Trom-App NOW AVAILABLE!
- Dec 17, 2010 12:31 PM IFTA Recognizes THE TOXIC AVENGER!
Please continue to help support independent cinema and keep Tromadance in Park City!..
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
*Tromadance is a sponsored project of www.fracturedatlas.org, a non-profit arts services organization. Contributions in behalf of TromaDance may be made payable to Fractured Atlas, and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law."His (Lloyd Kaufman) string of low-budget, lowbrow horror comedies stretching back to the '80s has been cited as influence by Peter Jackson, the Farrelly Brothers, Quentin Tarantino, Takashi Miike and Guillermo Del Toro, just to cite a few prominent examples." - Lou Lumenick, Chief Critic New York Post
"The impact of Troma can be seen in nearly every independent filmmaker who cut his teeth in the video era, from Peter Jackson and Quentin Tarantino to South Park's Trey Parker (who's debut, Cannibal! The Musical was a Troma production), and the Troma universe has a devoted worldwide fan base to rival that of any comic book." - The A.V. Club (The Onion)
Bring Toxie to YOUR town. Go to The Toxic Avenger Musical Official Website
A QUICK LOOK AT TROMA TODAY!
- Troma is celebrating its 35th anniversary as, arguably, the longest running independent studio in film history.
- Our most famous film, The Toxic Avenger, is being made into a musical by the producers of "Dirty Rotton Scoundrels" and with the music of Bon Jovi founding member, David Bryan.
- On May 9th, 2008, our newest film "Poultrygeist" premiered in New York City as the #1 film per screen average
- Troma President Lloyd Kaufman has a new book coming out January 9, 2009 called "Direct Your Own Damn Movie!" available for preorder HERE! This will be the second in the "Make Your Own Damn Movie" series, and will be followed by a book on producing.
- Lloyd was also recently elected chairman of the Independent Film & Television Alliance, a 200-member trade association of independent artists, actively involved in lobbying re: issues of net neutrality and media consolidation.
- The first work of many of today's notable stars, including Samuel l. jackson, Vincent D'Onofrio, and South Park's Trey Parker, can be found in Troma's library of over 700 films.
ARE YOU THE NEXT TROMERICAN IDOL? ENTER OUR “ KARA-YOLK-E CONTEST” AND FIND OUT!!!!
WIN PRIZES AND STARDOM!!!
Visit http://www.troma.com/TromaIdol/ for all the info!..
POULTRYGEIST: NIGHT OF THE CHICKEN DEAD!
Signed Theatrical Full sized Movie Poster
*NOW ON SALE!*
Official Motion Picture Soundtrack CD / DVD
EGGS-clusive Preview Interactive DVD
All Money Raised from Cafepress sales
is donated to TromaDance Film Festival!
.. .. .. .. ..
Just copy and paste this text into your "About Me" Section!
All the blood, without the surgery! .. ..
To keep tabs on where I'll be and what I'm up to, CLICK HERE!
I like to look good, that makes me a tease. I like to eat, that makes me a pig. I like to get off, that makes me a slut. I like to be treated with respect, that makes me a man-hating dyke. Trust me, I have no problem being labelled a bitch!
i read. a lot. i like to go dancing. i don't drink a lot, but i can appreciate a good glass of wine/beer. i need to buy a house, and when i do i will probably turn into more of a hermit than i already am. i am obsessed with my cat and my friend jamie says i am a pineapple.
Buy my movies! Buy.TromaMovies.com .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
Who I'd like to meet:
I was sure that anyone would like to communicate with me and I'm very glad that it's you.
Firstly I tell you a little about myself to you, can image how I'm looking, what I like, what are my interests. My name is Elena, my native country is Russia. I live in not big but very clean and green town N-Novgorod. If we will continue our acquaintance, I'll tell you more about my town.
I'm 27 years old. My eyes are blue. My growth is 5.5 feet, weight is 115 lb. I'll send you my pictures and you'll see all yourself if you give me your e-mail. I would like to have your pictures more.
I'm the manager on the personnel in a small firm. Our firm's work is delivery and By processing grain to flour, groats, macaroni products. I like my work.
It taught me to know people, to see who are who etc. Many people surround me during my working day but at home I feel loneliness. Sure, I have friends but they all have their own families and own problems.
I like theatres, cinema, clubs very much and I go there with my girlfriends on weekends. I read a lot, I like classical literature. And what do you like,? How do you spend your free time?
I would like to find a friend abroad and perhaps to make a family with him. I couldn't do it in Russia because I've disappointed in Russian men.
I want to get rid of my loneliness very much! Unfortunately I have no computer and I use computer in the internet-caf?.
I was glad to write you and I hope you have an interest to communicate with me.
Look forward to your reply, good bue!
P.S. Unfortunately my English isn't good. Sorry. ......
- Status: Married
- Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
- Hometown: Tromaville, New Jersey
- Orientation: Gay
- Body type: 2' 11" / More to love!
- Ethnicity: Pacific Islander
- Religion: Wiccan
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Children: Proud parent
- Education: College graduate
- Occupation: Fluffer for corporate videos
- Income: Less than $30,000
1954 to 1964
- New York,New York
- Graduated: 1964
- Student status: Alumni
- Degree: High School Diploma
- Clubs: CUM Laude Society Lawrence T.Cole Award
- Tromaville, New Jersey US
- HNIC/reverse cowgirl