- Nov 6, 2010 3:02 PM Preview "Drug of War" from ex Dead Can Dancer, Peter Ulrich
- Jul 4, 2010 1:18 AM Peter Ulrich and Brendan Perry! In the Diary!
- Jun 13, 2010 2:20 AM Toby Gets Transcendental. In the Diary!
- Jun 5, 2010 7:36 PM Starship (Golden Eye) Now Available at CD Baby
- Jun 2, 2010 3:41 AM "Starship" sails on Best Radio!
About me:Preview the new City Canyons song, Drug of War, on this page or at http://www.myspace.com/citycanyonsrecords. The song will be one of those featured on the fall 2011 release of The Ulrich Collaboration, performed by Peter Ulrich, The Jayne Canyons Band and featuring David Steele, Sara Wendt and other fine vocalists. Other previous single releases from the upcoming album include Hanging Man, Love's Skeleton and Starship (Golden Eye).
Who I'd like to meet:
We'd like to meet independent music fans from all over the world!
To get this and other banners like it, go to Citycanyons.com/banners
- Status: Married
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Hometown: Manhattan, Center of the Universe
- Orientation: Straight
- Body type: 6' 4" / Average
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Children: Love kids, but not for me
- Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
- Education: Grad / professional school
- Occupation: Record Label Owner/Copyright Lawyer
- Income: $100,000 to $150,000
Starship (Golden Eye) is the story of a space traveler searching through space for the love that he has left behind. The song is the third single release from The Ulrich Collaboration, headed by Peter Ulrich (ex Dead Can Dance) and featuring an international roster of talent. Starship (Golden Eye) is performed by Peter and the Jayne Canyons Band and features David Steele on vocals. This single, along with its companion previously released singles, Hanging Man and Love's Skeleton, will be featured with several other songs on an album by The Ulrich Collaboration to be released by City Canyons Records in late 2010 or early 2011. Starship (Golden Eye) and the other songs in the upcoming album, reflects influences from a variety of recent and contemporary artists and sources including Dead Can Dance, Pink Floyd, This Mortal Coil, Pentangle, Arcade Fire, Mumford & Sons and others and blends a variety of genres including dream pop, neo-folk, progressive rock, world fusion, symphonic music, old music and darkwave. Starship (Golden Eye) is now available at CD Baby.
The second song in the upcoming Ulrich Collaboration, headed by Dead Can Dance alumni, Peter Ulrich, is now available at iTunes. "Love's Skeleton" is the story of love that survives after death and into eternity.
Also available at Apple iTunes is the first offering by the Ulrich Collaboration, "Hanging Man," a story of murder and eternal retribution.
Also catch the remarkable video of "Hanging Man" by UK artist Tony Pinfold at YouTube.
Independent artists and independent record labels everywhere are our heroes!