The Count Basie Theatre is an historic 1926 theatre in Red Bank, NJ.
For directions, click here.
For parking info and a map, click here.
..William "Count" Basie (1904-1984)
The theatre was rechristened the Count Basie Theatre in 1984, in honor of jazz pianist, composer and band leader William "Count" Basie (1904-1984). Even though jazz historians most commonly associate Count Basie with Kansas City, where he formed his first band, Basie was in fact a Red Bank native, born in his parent's house on Mechanic Street on August 21, 1904.
For more info on our namesake, click here!
....Box Office Hours:..
..Monday to Friday from 12:00 noon to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday from 12:00 noon to 3:00 p.m.
Two hours prior to show time until one-half hour after show time.
For complete info on all methods of purchasing tickets, click here...
To view our calendar of events, click the photo collage below.
To view our seating chart, click here.
Click HERE to get all the answers you need!
HeroesSUPPORTERS LIKE YOU!
- Oct 8, 2009 7:00 PM Special $10 ticket sale - 1 day only - Columbus Day '09!
- Sep 16, 2009 6:09 PM Vote for our namesake, Count Basie, for the NJ Hall of Fame!
- Sep 9, 2009 2:58 PM Howie Mandel ticket contest - NEW RULES!
- Sep 8, 2009 8:00 PM Howie doin'??? -- Contest!!!
- Aug 26, 2009 7:36 PM BREAKING: Regarding tonight's Counting Crows concert
Who I'd like to meet:
Become a Supporting Member of the Count Basie Theatre!
Click here for more info!
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Hometown: Red Bank, NJ
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Historic theatre with over 180 shows a year!
Count Basie Theatre
- Red Bank, NJ US
Discover Jersey Arts
- Trenton, NJ US
Monmouth County Arts Council
- Red Bank, NJ US