All these boats sitting idol on such a pretty day. #waste http://t.co/Lmy7Uw9DLE
Just another day in beach town heaven. Tour De Pier to raise $ for pancreatic cancer. http://t.co/RUknS8KQIi
another 10k w/a cool down walk. #spent I just finished a 7.00 mi run with Nike+ Running. http://t.co/IJA9sxAZve #nikeplus
- Jun 29, 2008 5:30 AM Jenna Fischer on Leno talking about my 88 calorie brownies
- Apr 21, 2008 1:33 AM "The Most Decadent Diet Ever!"
- Apr 15, 2008 4:59 AM My Earliest Binge Recollection
- Apr 10, 2008 4:06 PM Welcome to my blog!
Who I'd like to meet:
I’m a healthy, comfort-food chef living my dream: I’m the host of Healthy Decadence with Devin Alexander on Discovery Health and Fit TV. I’m the New York Times bestselling author of, The Biggest Loser Cookbook, Fast Food Fix and, most recently, The Most Decadent Diet Ever! I’m also the spokeschef for a number of companies including Circulon cookware.. and Weight Watchers Smart Ones Frozen Entrees. I’ve written over 200 magazine articles and served as the culinary advisor to Men’s Fitness magazine and as the cooking expert to Women’s Health. I also volunteer for a number of charities, all in the interest of quelling the obesity epidemic… one delicious bite at a time.
For more information about me or to join my mailing list, please visit my website: DevinAlexander.com.
that only taste fattening.
Click here for a look inside the book (PDF)
Lightly mist six 3-1/2-inch-diameter ramekins or ovenproof glass bowls with spray. Place them side by side on a medium baking sheet.
Use a sturdy whisk or spatula to mix the applesauce, vanilla, egg whites, and sugar in a medium mixing bowl until well combined. Add the flour, cocoa powder, espresso, baking powder, and salt. Stir until just combined and no lumps remain. Divide the batter evenly among the ramekins (about 2 heaping tablespoons in each). Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry (a few crumbs are okay).
Transfer the baking sheet to a cooling rack and cool for 5 minutes. Top each brownie with 1/3 cup ice cream. Drizzle 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup over each, followed by 2 teaspoons liqueur, and then top each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping. Serve immediately.
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup light or dark brown sugar (unpacked)
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain oat flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon very finely ground espresso beans
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups light or fat-free churned vanilla ice cream, divided
- 12 teaspoons chocolate syrup, divided<
- 12 teaspoons Godiva liqueur or other chocolate-flavored liqueur, divided
- 6 tablespoons fat-free aerosol whipped topping, divided
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking
- Hometown: Wyomising Pennsylvania
- Orientation: Straight
- Body type: 5' 6" / Athletic
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Children: Someday
- Education: Grad / professional school
- Occupation: Chef
1989 to 1993
- Graduated: 1993
- Student status: Alumni
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree
- Major: Theatre Concentrating In Script Writing
- Minor: Psychology
Devin Alexander, Inc.
- Los Angeles, CA US