- Mar 25, 2010 2:19 PM Mascots On A Mission - Training Day 5 - The Big Test
- Mar 24, 2010 2:26 PM What Does Organ Donation Mean to You?
- Mar 23, 2010 8:15 PM Mascots On A Mission - Training Day 4
- Mar 22, 2010 8:12 PM Mascots On A Mission - Training Day 3
- Mar 17, 2010 1:08 PM Organ Donation - It's Not Just Luck
Donate Life Illinois has 4350 friends.
- Morgan D'Organ
- Fly I
- Anne Marcelline
- Jerome Supleo
- Olivia Berneche
- ms deanna may
- Kitkat Austria
- Impact Awards
- Maia C
- Brooke Kemp
- Chrissie Reitmeyer
- Patrick Tobias
- OTL Radio
- Donate Life america Don…
- Swingtown !!!!!!
- Anthony Fagiano
Donate Life Illinois is the coalition of donation agencies across the state supporting organ and tissue donation. In conjunction with Secretary of State Jesse White, you'll find Donate Life Illinois out and about across Illinois working to educate residents about organ/tissue donation and encourage donor registration...
ATTENTION ILLINOIS RESIDENTS! Signing the back of your Illinois driver's license DOES NOT ensure your wishes to be an organ donor are honored. Illinois residents need to RE-REGISTER after January 1, 2006 to be included in Secretary of State Jesse White's donor registry and ensure their wishes as a donor! It literally takes 30 seconds. Don't wait, help save lives by taking action NOW!
Why do I need to RE-REGISTER after Jan. 1, 2006?
On Jan. 1, 2006, Illinois became the 43rd state to initiate a consent registry, eliminating the need for additional witnesses for you to become a donor. Prior to this law change, nearly 20% of families were overturning the decisions of loved ones to become donors.
The new registry ensures your wishes to be a donor are honored and will help save hundreds of more lives, but you need to RE-REGISTER after Jan. 1, 2006 to be included!
1. Register at www.DonateLifeIllinois.org
2. Tell Your Friends to RE-REGISTER! ___________________________________________
Meet our Mascot - Morgan D' Organ!
Fan Morgan on Facebook at - www.budurl.com/FacebookMorgan
Be sure to fan us on:
Visit here (http://www.donatelifeillinois.org/donatelife/web-banners.htm) to place our banner on your MySpace page or blog!
I am a campaign with a mission. I am working to help register Illinois residents and raise awareness of the urgent need for organ and tissue donation. I am fond of those who provide a voice of support for our crucial issue. I am at www.DonateLifeIllinois.org.
I am taking action. Are you?
- There are more than 100,000 people waiting for lifesaving transplants nationwide
- More than 4,700 men, women, and children in Illinois are on the organ donor waiting list
- 87% of adults in Illinois feel that registering as an organ donor is the right thing to do
- 60% of adults in Illinois are registered organ and tissue donors
I am committed to saving lives? Are you?
- Donating provides lifesaving cures and can help save up to 25 lives
- Illinois'organ/tissue donor registry will ensure that individuals’ life-giving donation wishes are fulfilled and will help save hundreds of more lives each year
I am registered in Illinois' organ/tissue donor registry. ..
Who I'd like to meet:
- Status: Single
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer