Here are some pictures of the cars that we have owned over the years. We wish we would have taken more pictures, as we have had many cars that we did not take pictures of. A lot of our cars are stored away now, so when we take them out of storage, we will take pictures of them and add them to this slideshow.
FastbackStack, LLC, probably has the largest Classic Mustang collection around! Our collection that started as a hobby 21 years ago has now turned into a wild Mustang obsession!
Our interests revolve around anything having to do with this great American classic car: 64½, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 and 73 Mustang Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes; Shelby GT 350 SR, Shelby GT 500, Eleanor, AC Cobra, Mach 1, Grande, Boss 302, Boss 429, 2+2, Bullitt; NOS, original, used, rare and obsolete Mustang parts.
Rhonda's favorite Mustang: 1968 California Special Coupe
Lee's favorite Mustang: 1965 Fastback (no wonder why his collection mostly includes 1965 Fastbacks!)
- Nov 16, 2008 8:21 AM The 1st built street Shelby Mustang - WOW!
- Jun 17, 2008 10:39 AM Mustang Tip of the Week
- Aug 23, 2007 5:23 PM Mustang Top Loader 4 Speed Transmission
- Jul 12, 2007 10:46 PM Authenticate your Classic Mustang with correct body codes
- Jun 17, 2007 8:27 PM Vintage Mustang Patch Panel Installation / Unibody Panel Replacement
- United Stangs of America
- Vintage Mustang Owners …
- Overhaulin Overhaulin
- Ford Boss
- DAVE EBBERT
- Reggie West
- Roy Dewhurst
- 70 mustang racer~girl
- Erika Girard
- Da Big Man!!!!
- MUSTANG GARAGE
- Dan Alatorre
- Melody Migas
- Eleanor Convertible
- John Soto
- paul kowal
- Mustang Fans
- roy edsell
- Classic Mustang Garage
- Tom Anderson
- Heather Estes
FastbackStack, LLC, specializes in 1964½ - 1973 classic Mustangs and Mustang parts. We have a substantial collection, with thousands of original Mustang car parts (1964½-1973).
We live, breathe, and dream Mustangs!
FastbackStack, LLC Managing Member, Lee Walmsley, has fully restored six Mustangs and has completed numerous Mustang repairs such as headliner and upholstery installation, body work and body panel replacement, windshield and glass installation and disc brake conversions, to name a few.
Our mission continues to be twofold: 1) to offer the hard-to-find, original, classic Mustang parts needed for 1964½, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustang restorations and 2) to offer comprehensive information that will be useful during these restorations.
We offer what no one else has!
Our Top 5 Mustang Guides:
- 1964½ and 1965 Mustangs: What is the difference?
- 1965-1970 Ford Mustang Headliner Installation
- 1965 1966 Mustang Shelby GT Power Disc Brake Conversion
- Decode your 1965-1970 Mustang Engine Block
- To GT or Not to GT...that is the 1965-1966 Mustang question!
We look forward to establishing a connection with you, our fellow Mustang enthusiast!
Who I'd like to meet:We’d love to meet other Mustang enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, and fellow eBayers!
We attended the 2007 Classic Ford Show and Mustang Roundup at Bowen Scarff Ford in Kent, Washington on Saturday, August 18. We needed drool buckets! There were some absolutely gorgeous Mustangs there! Here are some of them:
- Status: Married
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Orientation: Straight
- Height: 5' 10"
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Children: Proud parent
- Education: College graduate
- Occupation: www.fastbackstack.com, Classic Mustang Parts