AlbumsGeno Bisconte Live & This Isn't What I Do for Fun...
- Oct 9, 2009 2:20 PM GENOS PICKS NFL 2009 WEEK 05
- Sep 5, 2008 1:45 AM some old writing i found
- May 19, 2008 4:03 PM Video’s from Kid Chris "going away" party at Levy’s added
- Oct 30, 2007 11:03 PM Geno interviewed in SJ Magazine...
- Jun 12, 2007 2:09 AM Geno's interview with Punchline Magazine online
Who I'd like to meet:Just about anyone... I like people...
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Hometown: Brooklyn, NY
- Orientation: Straight
- Height: 5' 9"
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Education: College graduate
- Occupation: Comedian
GeneralMaking people laugh, spoiling my perfect beautiful niece and nephew, hanging out with my friends and family, traveling.
BooksTHE PROPHET read it its the best book (OK poem) ever written and tells you everything and anything youll need to know to live joyously and thankfully anything by CAMUS...my fave being THE PLAGUE... Really into DOESTOYEVSKI of late... and just fell in love with HERMAN HESSE.
University Of Delaware
1986 to 1990
- Graduated: 1990
- Student status: Alumni
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree
- Major: BUSINESS!!! HA!!!