So what do you think? What Cover Song Should we do?
The band is in the studio right now working on 14 new songs for our upcoming CD "Ritual". There has been some discussion about possibly including a cover song on the disc, and while we've got a few ideas ourselves we thought that it would be cool to see what you guys think. We've always included a cover in our shows and as you know we did "White Wedding" on our first CD...
Previously we did "White Wedding"
SO Basically we are open to just about anything, but here are some general guidelines...
· Genre doesn't matter, though we are looking for something that can be rocked up.
· The song probably doesn't need to be something that has already been done by a female artist. (The whole point is to change it up, right?)
· We'd prefer it be an older song.
· A well known song is better than obscure (so we are looking ideally for something that's already been a hit on radio once ;)
· Lyrical content needs to be CLEAN, --- so that means we're not going to rock out to the "lemon song" by Zep (though we've played Rock-n-Roll before) So kinda keep that in mind too ;)
· No instrumentals
The Dragon Lady from San Diego, California!
She will receive an autographed copy of our "In The Mean Time CD" as well as any tshirt of her choice from our online store. We will be doing another giveaway soon so please make shure that you are subscribe to our blog