About me:Click the Link http://bajatrek.com
Who I'd like to meet:
Create your own visitor map!
ANYONE INTERESTED IN TRAVELING ON THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED with NEW FRIENDS from AROUND THE WORLD? PLEASE SEND OUT AN E-MAIL.
We'd like to meet people with an adventurous spirit and a desire be a part of what started as a GREEN TRAVEL PROJECT designed to BRING PEOPLE TOGETHER THROUGH TRAVEL. We use recycled vegetable oil to motor down the road in Gus the Baja Beach Bus.
When not being used as an educational tool for sustainable energy in the local community Gus the Bus spends time traveling with new friends from around the world.
Swimming with Whale Sharks in Baja California http://t.co/7uPvtM6nr4
Our Planet is not happy http://t.co/8QjR6N0gAf
Mondays aren't so bad. It's the job that Sucks!
Thanks for the good ride Mr. Manzarek. Love Love http://t.co/uetlqJtAxG
Such a beautiful day in Baja California today. Due to lack of interest Monday has been canceled until further notice http://t.co/q9EjirwayN
- Sep 24, 2010 Riggy Named Official Baja Trek Mascot!
- Sep 16, 2010 Up Some Road - Jack Kerouac and other musings
- Aug 31, 2010 Mexico's Tourism Sector Sees Tremendous Growth Despite a Lagging World Economy
- Aug 25, 2010 Three Cheers for the California Condor in Baja
- May 5, 2010 Cantina Crawl --It's Cinco de Drinko
Gus the Baja Trek Bus started as a GREEN PROJECT designed to bring people together through cool ROAD TRIPS. To be environmentally friendly Gus has been converted to motor down the road on RECYCLED VEGETABLE OIL. This makes him CARBON NEUTRAL and EARTH FRIENDLY.
When not being used as a teaching tool for ALTERNATIVE ENERGY in the local community Gus is trying to bring the world together one road trip at a time. Fortunately, this is all made possible by traveling with new and old friends from around the world. Beep! Beep!
Baja Trek has 4 GOALS:
1) Show that traveling with NEW FRIENDS can be done with carbon neutral RECYCLED FUEL.
2) BREAK DOWN STEREOTYPES and learn about other people by interfacing and immersing into the local culture through travel.
3) BRING THE WORLD just a little bit CLOSER BY TRAVELING together with new friends from around the world to EXPERIENCE UNIQUE PLACES.
4) Help others and the environment by DONATING a portion of the PROCEEDS of each trek to those in need.
If YOU would like to be part of the Gus traveling road show just SEND OUT AN E-MAIL TO GET ON =) Beep! Beep!
MusicFavorite song has to be.... let me think..... ah yes.... "Wheel on the Bus Goes Round and Round"! Or The Magic Bus
BooksZen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, The Log from the Sea of Cortez by Steinbeck. On The Road, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Dharma Bums
HeroesBackpackers, Travelers, Modern Nomads, Road-mo-nauts and Starry Eyed Road Tripping Adventurers