GeneralSteeps, canyons, bowls, groomers and super sick terrain parks..
BooksThe Heavenly Mountain Resort trail map...
HeroesGlen Plake, he rocks my Face!!..
- Dec 18, 2008 3:30 AM Check out this video: Heavenly BIG SNOW - 12/15/2008
- Dec 11, 2008 5:00 AM ROCK the HEAV ’09
- Dec 10, 2008 7:00 PM Check out this video: Heavenly's Comet Terrain Park 08
- Nov 30, 2008 2:00 AM Heavenly Opening Day 2008
- Feb 7, 2008 10:25 PM WE’RE OPEN ’TIL MAY 2008!
Heavenly Mountain Resort has 1653 friends.
About me:.. .. .. ..
With 4,800 acres, we are one of North America's largest mountains. At over 10,000 feet, we are Tahoe's highest. Our 3,500 foot vertical is unmatched on the West Coast. And our average annual snowfall is a formidable 360 inches. And just in case that's not enough for you, we have one of the largest snowmaking systems on the continent at the ready, covering 70% of the mountain.
Let's talk terrain. Put simply, we've got it all, from breezy blue squares to hair-raising black diamonds. There's no better tree skiing on earth. And experts will have a field day at Mott and Killebrew canyons. This is what other mountains want to be when they grow up. This is Heavenly.
Who I'd like to meet:Skiers and riders of all ages interested in long runs, quick lifts and spending time together in the trees.
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Hometown: South Lake Tahoe
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Heavenly Mountain Resort
- South Lake Tahoe, CA/NV US