- May 4, 2007 8:05 PM In Theaters TODAY Friday May 4 - Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror
- Apr 5, 2007 8:17 AM In Theater's Everywhere - Friday MAY 4th
- Nov 13, 2006 12:40 PM Hood Of Horror "Sneak Peak" @ 8 MOVIES TO DIE FOR - NOV 19th - In Theaters Everywhere
- Jul 3, 2006 6:07 PM Xenon scoops up Snoop Dogg's
- May 25, 2006 1:23 AM HORROR CHANNEL COMIC ART WRITE-UP
About me:Snoop Dogg's - Hood of Horror
Add to My Profile | More Videos Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror
Add to My Profile | More Videos Reviewed by RYAN ROTTEN for
Leave it to Snoop Dogg to clean house and make amends for 2001’s BONES with HOOD OF HORROR, a vigorous and droll triumvirate of gore-drenched urban morality tales linked by a supernatural figure known as the Hound of Hell (played by you know who). Rather than attempt to slip Snoop into a new, untried skin à la BONES, HOOD embraces his pop-culture personality without reserve, “Snoop speak” and all—but that’s just an added bizzle, er, bonus to what makes the film work. It actually has a certain level of smarts going for it, along with a generous helping of riotous gag FX that outdo many of the envelope-pushing displays of splatter being seen in theaters today... Full Article.
Reviewed by MERRICK for
It's the first "studio quality" horror film I've seen in a long time that is unapologetic in its offensiveness and blood splattered gore. Nothing like seeing a 6'10" brother get his brains impaled on a 40oz bottle of malt liquor. It's sick, funny and fun. It also features some very cool Anime. I am not a big fan of rap, but if you like that kind of stuff you should dig it as Snoop does the title song... Full Article.
Who I'd like to meet:......
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
- Body type: 8' 11" / Some extra baggage
- Zodiac Sign: Aries