- Mar 4, 2010 3:12 PM Help Spread the Word about Virtual Lobby Day!
- Feb 25, 2010 7:24 PM Repeal ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ with HRC’s New Site!
- Jan 14, 2010 5:03 PM If you haven't yet – watch this video
- Nov 12, 2009 8:21 PM LGBT Visibility in the 2010 Census
- Oct 22, 2009 9:31 PM Congress Takes FINAL Vote on Hate Crimes Bill; On to President’s Desk
About me:Join us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
.. .. ..
The Human Rights Campaign is America’s largest civil rights organization working to achieve gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender equality. By inspiring and engaging all Americans, HRC strives to end discrimination against LGBT citizens and realize a nation that achieves fundamental fairness and equality for all.
End Workplace Discrimination Now! Show your support for the Employee Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA). Just copy and paste the code below into your profile.
Who I'd like to meet:
- Status: Single
- Hometown: USA
- Orientation: Gay
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo