Is your love of "the chase" keeping you single? http://t.co/WDvYBmTFNZ
Happy people are always successful. But not all successful people are happy. #Striveforhappiness
...It's often shallow, selfish, and constantly craving something better. In fact, sadness is a face that unhappiness rarely wears.
I used to think unhappiness looked like sadness. Now I realize it looks like dissatisfaction, it looks like judgment, it looks like anger.
Chase dreams. Not boys.
BooksMy book, "You Lost Him at Hello": a saleswoman's secrets to closing the deal with any guy you want, was published Sept 2008. http://www.amazon.com/You-Lost-Him-Hello-Saleswomans/dp/0757307132/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1203456770&sr=8-1
- Jun 13, 2008 2:48 PM You Lost Him at Hello -- how to close the deal with any guy you want.
About me:.. MySpaceOrYours.net
Do all guys tell you they aren't ready for a commitment? If so, you are probably not Filling Your Funnel, Holding Back your Bullets, or Ending your dates at the Height of Impulse. Watch Jess McCann on the Morning Show as she explains how any woman can find Mr.Right.
- Status: In a Relationship
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Hometown: Arlington Virginia
- Orientation: Straight
- Body type: 5' 7" / Slim / Slender
- Ethnicity: Other
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Smoke: No
- Education: College graduate
- Occupation: Author & Dating Coach
Self-help for women.