MusicRascal Flatts rules. I'm not just simply a country person anymore though. Really, the only type of music I have found that I can't find any of it I like is Rap. I don't like for the singers of songs to scream at me. Entertain me, not yell at me, please.
MoviesI like movies. I have a lot of movies. They range from just plain stupid humor to serious stuff. Hmmm, now where's the popcorn and drink?
HeroesI admire those that dedicate their lives to protecting and assisting others, even though it sometimes means putting their own lives at risk. However, there is nothing akin to a person who stands up for what they believe in, and actually lives accordingly. Here’s to truth, justice, and the American way.
- Feb 14, 2009 11:51 AM Bad, bad, dannyboy
- Jun 10, 2008 11:36 PM Attention
- Apr 15, 2008 12:40 AM How close are you?
- Mar 1, 2008 7:12 PM Life goes on when time is given the chance to heal
- Mar 31, 2007 10:32 PM My thoughts
Darlene has 114 friends.
Who I'd like to meet:People. Nice people. People who can understand, or at least tolerate, my wacky ways.
- Status: Divorced
- Hometown: Newton County GA
- Orientation: Straight
- Height: 5' 3"
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Children: Proud parent
- Smoke / Drink: No / No
- Education: College graduate
Dekalb Tech Institute-covington
2004 to 2006
- Covington, GA
- Graduated: N/A
- Degree: Associate's Degree
- Major: Paralegal Studies
- Conyers, GA US