BooksLeaves of Grass, Walt Whitman, The Dictionary, Anything by Ralph Waldo Emerson, Great Expectations, Deliverance, Emily Dickinson's Poetry, Edna St. Vincent Millay's Poetry, A Good Man is Hard to Find: stories and Mystery and Manners by Flannery O'Connor. Lately July 1969—I am reading Lady Chatterly's Lover—Woah-oh!
HeroesMama, Daddy, Mrs. Harrison, Albert Schweitzer, Marie Curie, Pearl S. Buck, Mark Twain, John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King & Coretta, Marc Chagall
- Jul 19, 2007 6:14 PM Review from Parents Choice Award
- Jun 6, 2007 11:29 AM Spelldown has just received a 2007 Parents’ Choice Award for fiction.
- May 25, 2007 11:10 PM Starred Review December 3, 2007 from Kirkus
- May 25, 2007 8:15 PM Chapter 1 of Spelldown
- May 23, 2007 1:04 PM First Grade (a poem from Wolf Heart) by Karon Luddy
About me:Hello, MySpace Friend: I thought you might want to read the first few paragraphs (see blog)of Spelldown, a novel I dictated to Karon Luddy, a smart-alecky writer in Charlotte, NC, who's got her hands full writing the second novel I'm dictating to her. She's also traveling around promoting Spelldown, which Publisher's Weekly called, "FUNNY and HEARTRENDING—A RESONATE, APPLAUSE-WORTHY WORK OF FICTION. Thank Goodness her daughter, Charlotte Bowman, had the good sense to create this MySpace page so that all the cool, hip, happening kind of people can hear about me and my brush with fame in 1969.I would love to hear what you think of SPELLDOWN.
You can also see the author's website at karonluddy.com.
..You should create your own MySpace Layouts like me by using nUCLEArcENTURy.COM's MySpace Profile Editor!..
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius