BooksThe Fountainhead by Ayn Rand,
Portrait of a Lady by Henry James,
Les Dames Aux Camelias by Alexandre Dumas fils,
Valentine by George Sand,
Tale of Two Cities by Dickens,
Edgar Allen Poe
Anything on french history from Louis XIV
through XVI and Marie Antoinette.
I read voraciously......
HeroesBob Mackie (for his skill and colour),
Cher (for her strength, talent, attitude)
Marchesa Casati (for her total individuality)
Diamanda Galas (for her VOICE and artistic principle
and the intense emotion her performances convey.)
- Jan 5, 2010 5:38 AM ALICE IN WONDERLAND DOLLS One of a KIND!
- Dec 8, 2009 7:41 PM Visit my new blog for my current projects! http://kathleenmariecouture.blogspot.com
- Nov 17, 2009 12:16 AM ANTOINETTE'S ATELIER now accepting visitors, PLUS DOVF III Auction Portrait
- Jan 21, 2009 1:43 AM Kathleen Marie Couture in Gothic Beauty #27 also Aprella/ Emilie Autumn tour 2008!
- Sep 1, 2008 10:03 AM On K.Marie’s "Sacre’ Coeur" preview Show Aug 23rd..
I make mostly FANCY dresses and corsets, all original
and completely one of a kind.
I also love drawing and painting..!
PLEASE VISIT MY NEW STORE!! http://www.AntoinettesAtelier.com
and join my mailing list for new work and updates!
Questions about commissions and artwork
should be directed to:
Please be patient messaging me here, as I am not here too often.
Who I'd like to meet:Talented, creative people who define THEIR OWN lines and lives;
and all who are REAL.
- Status: In a Relationship
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Hometown: Planet Fancy!
- Height: 5' 9"
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Education: College graduate
- Occupation: Designer and Artist
Savannah College Of Art And Design
1999 to 2001
- Savannah, GA
- Graduated: 2001
- Student status: Alumni
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree
- Major: Fashion Design
- Minor: Baroque/ Rococo Art History
Kathleen Marie Corsetry and Couture
- NYC, NYC US
- Creative Director/Head Designer