GeneralPizza fun, flea markets, toys,bears, meeting new peeps and getting to know Portland.
MusicI love the sweet sound of a skin flute trumpeting into the cold georgia night... AND LITA.
BooksAll of the "For Dummies" books are pretty rad.
About me:But you see in dealing with me, the relatives didn't know that they were dealing with a staunch character and I tell you if there's anything worse than dealing with a staunch person... S-T-A-U-N-C-H. There's nothing worse, I'm telling you. They don't weaken, no matter what.
Who I'd like to meet:I like gays. Yup, gays are a fine people to meet and people with roller coasters in there front yard.
- Status: Divorced
- Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
- Orientation: Not Sure
- Body type: 8' 11" / Average
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Religion: Agnostic
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Children: Proud parent
- Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes
- Education: Grad / professional school
- Occupation: Hair doer
- Income: $250,000 and Higher
Grand River Academy
1995 to 2002
- Graduated: 2000
- Student status: Alumni
- Degree: High School Diploma
I enjoy the company of men
- all of them are fine but i like to be on top.