TV ShowsMTV YO Momma, Last Comic Standing,NBC Stand Up For Diversity Commercials
FilmsA Comic Calling Film by Tim Lee My Sexuality:Sensory Experience Film by Felicia Giozellis Occatilla Flats
- Apr 12, 2009 6:46 PM FACEBOOK/Bookings
- Nov 21, 2008 3:03 PM Detention Hall! Holiday Edition!
- Nov 10, 2008 4:56 PM OBAMA WINS!
- Oct 25, 2008 3:18 AM Leah Eva is performing tonight at 10:30 PM
- Sep 30, 2008 10:29 AM Kid’s Haha Playhouse Bday Show TIME OUT CHICAGO will be in the house!
About me:Stand Up Comedienne, Producer, Actor and a Writer. Based in Chicago, training at Second City and The Annoyance. Credits: MTV Yo Momma Featured NBC Stand Up For Diversity Last Comic Standing- Minnesota Vagina Monologues SF Finalist Sacramento Comedy Competition Finalist Rooster T Feather's Comedy Competition Finalist Improv Comedy Competition -SJ Film: Comic Calling My Sexuality: A Sensory Experience Ocatilla Flats Producer: Exercise Your Demons- Second City Chicago Internal Affairs- Second City Chicago Yo Momma Comedy Competition SF Alter Ego- Stand Up Comedy Showcase Club Deluxe Showcase Perform at: Gotham Comedy Club Originall Improv New York IMPROV Hollywood Punch Line SF/Sacramento UC Berkeley Stanford University and then more
Please RSVP to my event: Endangered Comics
Stand Up Comedy, Improv, Sketch
Who I'd like to meet:People with a full set of teeth..ok fine dentures, Chip Tooth, Fangs, Gold Caps, as long as you have a smile:) So, don't be shy and say hello, email me your addy, and i'll add you on the mailing list, but let me know which town u live in:) Actually, I want to meet Steven Wright and the dog whisperer.
- Status: Swinger
- Hometown: Chicago.SF.Philippines,Your heart:)
- Ethnicity: Asian
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Education: Grad / professional school
- Occupation: Stand Up Comedienne/Traveller/SUPER HERO
GeneralStand Up Comedy, organic food, music, shopping, fine MEN-
BooksChicken soup for my tummy.
HeroesMother Theresa, Richard Pryor, Chris Tucker, Robert Hawkins, Dave Chappelle, Mrs. Miyahara, Mr. Rosenberg, Mr. Uno, Mitch Hedberg, Steven Wright, Wendy Liebman, D2, my friends.