GeneralI started this profile long before I ever published this novella. Originally, I posted bits and pieces of my fictional experiment. If you go to the older blogs, you can read some rough samples of the story. Now, I'm a proud published author. The chapters have all been put together and if you'd like to read the full sordid story of a woman who turns into a strange sex beast, go ahead and buy it. This is the synopsis: Linda is a calculating, career-driven woman whose perfect world is shattered when she is seduced and transformed by a vampire-like creature called a nymphomite. Linda becomes a beast, feeding off the energy of orgasmically-charged blood. Convinced that her humanity has faded away, Linda adapts to her new instincts of hunger and sex. She hunts women primarily, for their longer and more frequent orgasms, and becomes a master of prolonging and intensifying their pleasure. But she never expected to find a woman like Jesse, and Linda's decision to spare her life instead of feed off her leads to a shocking turn of events that will make Linda question her beastlike identity and the humanity she thought she had lost.
Books"Fireflies" by Lacey Reah http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Fireflies/Lacey-Reah/e/9781450281638/?itm=1&USRI=lacey+reah#TABS
- May 3, 2013 11:28 PM Art, Opinions, and The Voice
- Apr 25, 2013 5:32 PM What if you woke up one day to find that everything you previously believed was a lie?
- Apr 9, 2013 8:44 PM Our Seven Year Cycles
- Dec 13, 2012 9:59 PM It's 12/13/12 And We're Still Here?
- Nov 1, 2012 8:29 PM How I Know My Real Friends From My False Ones