FUSE EPK feat. FUSE's £1M Swarovski Crystal Electric Violins
Official Glorious Promo feat. FUSE's £1M Swarovski Crystal Electric Violins
FUSE, Linzi Stoppard & Ben Lee Headline GQ Men of the Year Awards
Violin Rock Stars FUSE Linzi Stoppard & Ben Lee Rock the Royal Albert Hall
FUSE play tribute to one of Britain's best selling artists...
FUSE's Acclaimed Debut Promo, "Glorious" by Linzi Stoppard & Ben Lee
Linzi Stoppard & her band FUSE are commissioned to perform Lawrence of Arabia to open Arabian Fashion World and as a tribute to the late great Maurice Jarre...
LINZI Live Shows
Linzi & Google Earth
Linzi Rocks Adagio For Strings
Linzi Headlines Murad Fashion
Linzi Rocks London
Linzi Rocks at the Monaco Grand Prix
Linzi Rocks around the World - London New York Monaco
BooksMila 18 (Leon Uris), The Real Thing, Lion Witch and the Wardrobe, The Bravest Battle (28 days of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising).
HeroesItzhak Perlman, David Lynch, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ben Lee, Brian Eno
THE LAUNCH OF £1M FUSE SIGNATURE SWAROVSKI PLATINUM CRYSTAL VIOLINS (Exclusive to FUSE !!)
click HERE to book world’s most in demand String Act
Linzi Online »
- Images of the world exclusive £1M FUSE Signature Swarovski Violins...
- Linzi Stoppard and FUSE's NEW band profile online - 2 is still the new 4 - come check it out!
- Linzi Stoppard's Movie Role...
- Linzi on the red carpet at the W Hotel opening, Leicester Square, London...
- Electric violin duo FUSE talk to C Music TV about their debut album
- Linzi Stoppard performs at Fashion For The Brave (Hello Magazine)
- Daily Telegraph coverage of Fashion For the Brave media call
- Round up media coverage of Fashion For The Brave Hyde Park Barracks launch and Dorchester hotel Gala (PR Associates)
- Linzi Stoppard in Daily Mail Wearing Jasper Conran Union Flag Dress at Media Call
- Pictured In The Daily Mail Coverage Of The A Team Premiere!
- Linzi Stoppard attends the Samsung Galaxy S launch in A beautiful Issa one shouldered dress...
- Linzi Pictured in The Daily Telegraph at The A Team Premiere in a Grecian style pink dress...
- Not a G-string in sight: Classical musician Linzi Stoppard models the world's most expensive violins in the nude
- FUSE are Cover Story for European String Teachers Association Magazine – A ROCK VIOLIN DUO THAT IS REALLY MAKING WAVES
- Linzi Stoppard & FUSE Electrify at Siemens Fusion Event
- Linzi Stoppard, Electric Violin Rock Star From Violin Duo FUSE Stuns VIPs at Silverstone Grand Prix
- Linzi Stoppard Performs At Ascot Charitable Trust In Aid Of NSPCC Ball
- Linzi Stoppard & FUSE Perform For BAFTA MediCinema
- Linzi Stoppard Captivates the Fortune Forum, Monaco
- Linzi Stoppard's NEW profile site / Blog
- Digg Linzi Stoppard
- FUSE use Bridge Violins, check out our NEW profile online
- Linzi Stoppard Fan profile on Word Press
- FUSE (Linzi Stoppard & Ben Lee) Sign Unprecedented Record Deal
- Digg Linzi Stoppard
- Linzi Stoppard on Daily Motion
- Read more about Linzi's groundbreaking record deal
- Linzi and FUSE performing in Monte Carlo for VIPs
- Linzi Stoppard profile on Naymz.com
- More record & album news re Linzi and FUSE
- Linzi Stoppard and FUSE Captivating audiences in Monaco
- Linzi and FUSE perform at Fortune Forum in Monaco
- Linzi and FUSE sign global record deal / Daily Mail
- Linzi Attends Grand Opening Of Bryan Adams' 'Hear The World Ambassadors' Exhibition
- FUSE perform at British Red Cross Gala Ball
- FUSE ROCK! Arabian Fashion World with tribute to Maurice Jarre
- Linzi Stoppard & her band FUSE open the show for Arabian Fashion World 2009
- Check out Linzi Stoppard's new Violin Rock Stars Video Live At The Royal Albert Hall....
- FUSE perform at BAFTA MediCinema 10th Anniv Party
- Linzi Stoppard and FUSE WordPress.com Blog
- Linzi & FUSE Network on GigaHitz.com
- Check out Linzi Stoppard new video channel on Vimeo.com
- Linzi Stoppard attends Red Cross Ball
- Linzi Stoppard's New MySpace Page
- Linzi Stoppard & FUSE are chosen as the “face of” C Music TV
- Linzi Stoppard & FUSE launch “Share A Stage” at Glastonbury for CLIC Sargent
- Linzi Stoppard joins forces with “Make Your Mark”
- Linzi Stoppard in The Daily Mail.....
- Linzi Stoppard and her band FUSE featured in propertyweek.com.....
- Linzi Stoppard and FUSE play tribute to one Britain's best ever selling bands....
- CHECK OUT Linzi's innovative new electric violin duo - FUSE
- Linzi & FUSE team up with world class British electric violin manufacturer
- Linzi Stoppard attends the people's premiere for Hellboy 2
- Linzi Stoppard performs at the Annual AUDI Polo Awards 2008
- Linzi Stoppard & FUSE support BAFTA's Screen Dreams
- Linzi Stoppard profile with Bridge violins
- Daily Express - FUSE launch Glastonbury competition for children's charity CLIC Sargent
- SKY ShowBiz - Linzi causes a stir at The Bank Job premiere
- Linzi Stoppard - Latest news, reviews and pictures
- Linzi Stoppard Broadway World Images
- The chocolate dress that looks good enough to eat
- Linzi Stoppard IMDb profile
- Linzi Stoppard on Myspace
- Linzi Stoppard Violin Rocks on YouTube
- Linzi Stoppard Violin Rocks on YouTube - 2
- Linzi Stoppard profile on One Million Masterpiece
- Linzi Stoppard Violin Rocks Video Site
- Linzi Stoppard - Recent photography
- Official Fansite
- Linzi Stoppard fan club
- Linzi Stoppard Links
- Linzi Stoppard Facebook
- Linzi Stoppard Photo Gallery
Linzi Stoppard Violin Rocks Performances:
“Violinist Linzi adds another string to the Stoppard bow…” Mail on Sunday
"Linzi Stoppard is a wild and uninhibited performer." Daily Telegraph
“I guess I’d kind of like it if she played air on a G string.” Hugh Hefner
Linzi Stoppard, is one of the most exciting and edgy electric violin artists, who pushes the boundaries of musical convention with her passionate, live sets of rock, dance and contemporary melodies. Linzi has transfixed audiences the world over with her performances on the electric violin. Each live set sees musical influences from The Stones through to Cafe del Mar bursting to life through the electric strings and a bow that she wields like a magic wand.
Events Linzi has performed at include: Playboy - Hugh Heffner’s 80th Birthday Party, Cannes Film Festival, Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix, Blush Ball - performing with Dita Von Teese, BAFTA ScreenDreams Gala, official opening of Harrah's new Casino in Chicago, Microsoft in the South of France, Glastonbury 2008, Cartier, and Ivana Trump’s birthday as well in front of Russian Oligarchs in Moscow, Prince William Royal Audi Polo, Princes Trust Bonhams.
Linzi has been playing the classical violin from the age of four when she attended the prestigious Suzuki Violin School which eschews traditional learning techniques for violin. From eight she adopted a more traditional route and learnt to read music as well as mastered the clarinet and piano.
In her mid teenage years she rebelled against her classical training and the hours of practise it demanded, forming a band at school and her first move into popular music.
Her dad’s love of rock had always had a strong an influence on Linzi’s as did her mothers passion for classical music. Growing up to the sounds of the Stones, Pink Floyd and Santana as well as Chopin, Beethoven and Bach, produced a melting pot of creative ideas and direction that could be realised when she took up the electric violin at the age of 18.
Her musical success began in her late teens she was then spotted by two music producers who convinced her to front and record Tattoo of Pain (vocals/electric violin) which was a spin off from cult American group “Lords o Acid”. This led to record deals around the world including EMI Europe, Avex and Never Records (Geffen, USA), followed up by tours in the States, Europe and Japan.
After the success of the alternative album she looked for a more commercial sound and formed Babe Instinct recording "Disco Babes From Outer Space" (UK top 20 hit, Positiva, EMI) and follow up “Fade To Grey” which was a dance hit across Europe and featured on numerous compilation albums including Ministry of Sound’s The Annual.
Having enjoyed her foray into the dance world Linzi wanted to nurture her own sound and style on the electric violin, forging a successful solo career for over a couple of years before teaming up with fellow electric violinist Ben Lee to form her new band FUSE.
Linzi is currently in the studio with FUSE recording their next album. Taking inspiration from their classical roots while combining it with modern well known melodies. FUSE believe it is possible to narrow the gap between the classical and pop audiences. Their repertoire includes contemporary arrangements of well known hits and film sound tracks.
FUSE are the 'face of' the new international classical chillout music video channel, C Music TV, which they launched in April at the Cannes Television Festival.
Children’s charity CLIC Sargent have approached FUSE to front their national Practice-a-thon campaign aimed at encouraging kids to pick up a musical instrument while raising money for the cause through sponsored practice. FUSE’s dynamic and innovative approach to what is largely regarded as a marginalised instrument means FUSE are uniquely positioned to appeal to the younger and mainstream audiences.
From May this year FUSE have also are partnered up with young people's social networking site Piczo.com to promote the band and their CLIC Sargent activities to the site's members throughout 2008.
Married to Will Stoppard, son of Sir Tom Stoppard, Linzi has also landed her first Hollywood feature film role in the White Rose, with FUSE contributing to the soundtrack.
FUSE ALBUM IS AVAILABLE FROM »
Who I'd like to meet:Top of the list would be anyone with a passion for live music!
- Jan 21, 2012 11:59 AM FUSE Launch Audi A6 in Jamaica! :)
- Sep 14, 2011 4:25 PM Are these the world's most expensive fingers? Check Out FUSE Featured in Todays Daily Mail!
- May 24, 2011 9:57 AM FUSE Pictured in the Daily Mail, Performing at The Royal Chelsea Flower Show.
- Mar 8, 2011 10:17 AM Linzi Stoppard & Ben Lee To Compose Film Score & Cameo In Feature Film.
- Jan 17, 2011 5:12 PM Check Out Our Swarovski Crystal Violins Featured On Yahoo News.
- Status: Married
- Here for: Networking
- Height: 5' 10"
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Children: Someday
- Occupation: Electric Rock Violinist