- Apr 19, 2009 1:49 AM Moving to new MySpace Page
- Oct 31, 2008 6:29 AM Virtual Book Tour -- September/October 2008
- Aug 27, 2007 5:35 PM What’s Wrong With Men
- Jul 5, 2007 1:52 PM Don Juan’s Tour of Europe 1: Where is the Passion in Paris?
- Jun 6, 2007 5:05 AM Was Don Juan a Rapist?
People who enjoy Historical Fiction and Romance novels have been telling me that they have enjoyed my novel, The Lost Diary of Don Juan, which is an adventure love story and historical thriller set during 16th century.
I'd be honored if you would be willing to click below and read the first few chapters of my novel and tell me what you think.
The Lost Diary of Don Juan was published in the United States in May 2007 and to my amazement is being published in 29 languages (most of which I don't speak!).
Warm regards and appreciation for your valuable time,
Who I'd like to meet:
- Status: Married
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Body type: 6' 6" / Athletic
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Author, Agent
1985 to 1989
- Stanford, CA
- Graduated: 1989
- Student status: Alumni
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree
- Major: English
- Santa Cruz, CA US