- Mar 11, 2009 4:07 PM Get your "greens" at Dwelling Spaces
- Dec 29, 2008 12:35 AM Urban Tulsa: wear pride on your sleeve with Louis & Cluck
- Dec 28, 2008 9:06 PM Steve Cluck makes Urban Tulsa’s "Best of 2008"
- Nov 25, 2008 1:51 AM Chrismukkah Holiday Extravaganza - Friday at Dwelling Spaces
- Oct 24, 2008 3:13 AM Country artist Jessie Farrell "Speaks Okie"
About me:Louis & Cluck are designers of a clothing and accessories line featuring original slogans celebrating Oklahoma.
The Louis & Cluck line includes I Heart Tulsa, Don't Hate the 918, 405 Fo Sho, I'm Down with T-Town, I Speak Okie, Okie Doke, Viva Tulsa, and many more.
Zuri Louis, a graphic designer and painter, and Steve Cluck, a painter/printmaker, are the creative forces behind Louis & Cluck. They began working together when they were art students at the University of Tulsa in 2003-2005.
Just some of the places you have seen Louis & Cluck clothing are VH-1, NBC, Ben Folds' latest DVD, People Magazine, and The Los Angeles Times. Urban Tulsa Weekly named Louis & Cluck among the top "Movers and Shakers" in 2006 and 2007.
You can buy Louis & Cluck clothing online:
Plus, you can find Louis & Cluck clothing at these locally-owned Oklahoma retailers:
119 S Detroit
Tulsa, OK 74120
All of Louis & Cluck's tee shirts, designs, artwork, slogans, and photographs are copyright © Steve Cluck and Zuri Louis, 2010.
Who I'd like to meet:Art lovers! Fashionistas! Supporters of locally owned enterprises! Oklahomans and people who love Oklahomans!
- Status: Single
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
University Of Tulsa
2003 to 2005
- Tulsa, OK
- Graduated: 2005
- Student status: Alumni
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree
- Major: Art