GeneralPlease checkout my favorite distributor Clay Factory
clay (all kinds), jewelry making, ceramics, fine art, people, other countries, buildings, greenmen, goddesses, tattoo art and artists, piercings and piercers, animals, nature, creating and creation, museums, people who walk their talk, people who live their life with love and kindness for themselves and others, spiritual living, yoga, life as an art
Myspace.com Blogs - INDIE ARTS DVD - Meredith Arnold - Issue 8 - Meredith MySpace Blog
- Oct 12, 2009 4:55 PM Bead space friends
- May 22, 2009 7:23 PM giveaway
- May 7, 2009 5:12 PM just a reminder!!
- Dec 23, 2008 7:04 PM Polymer Clay Collaborative and Mixed Media Retreat
- Oct 20, 2008 8:22 AM new color mixes and new tutorial
About me:My name is Marie Segal, I have been working with clay since 1971. I have been working with oven bake clays since 1979. My husband Howard and I own the Clay Factory. What a long strange trip its been. Hee hee! We have loved every minute of it though and oh the wonderful people we have met.
I love art, I started as an oil painter when I was 10 years old. I have tried almost every aspect of art that I could get my hands on. But clay is my first love, it is the art of my heart. Oven bake clays opened up a whole new world for me and it combined my love of intense color with my love of clay, very satisfying.
- Status: Married
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Occupation: artist/designer/teacher